Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

One of Rift's Greatest Rogues [10/11HK, Rank 8, 7Pieces of Zardonis 7900 Achievement]

Discussion on One of Rift's Greatest Rogues [10/11HK, Rank 8, 7Pieces of Zardonis 7900 Achievement] within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
One of Rift's Greatest Rogues [10/11HK, Rank 8, 7Pieces of Zardonis 7900 Achievement]

One of the best rogues in the game is now for sale:
.................................................. ....................................
7 Pieces of DPS Zardonis Gear
3 Relics
4 Zardonis Crystals
BiS DPS Gear minus relics
Rank 8 with full Rank 8 Gear (including rings, neck, trinket, crystal, and full source-machine; excluding weapons)
10/11 HK - Akylios under 10% (If you care to keep raiding with current guild)
127 Planar Attunement Levels
1100 Plat
Pleny of Consumables including hundred of whetstones and hundred+ heroic power vials)
7900 Achievement Points
350 Artificer/Runecrafter/Miner
51 Companions
35 Mounts (Every Mount except for the Keeper Glorified and HK Complete Mount)
300+ Artifact Sets
Highest Notoriety with allies, planes, pvp, (except for new factions Kelari and keeper, Library, and Battle of Port Scion)

800.00 Obo

I forgot to mention. This is a US Defiant Account.

Also I only accept payment from a verified paypal account.

Thanks.

I forgot to mention. This is a US Defiant Account.

Also I only accept payment from a verified paypal account.

Thanks.

Tags
10/11 hk, rank 8, relics, rogue