Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT 50 Cleric / Mage for Rift account (t3/R8)

Discussion on WTT 50 Cleric / Mage for Rift account (t3/R8) within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT 50 Cleric / Mage for Rift account (t3/R8)

Hello,
I am trading my rift account that has a 50 Cleric and a 50 Mage.
OPEN FOR SELLING ACCOUNT, 100.00 USD OR BEST OFFER.
Cleric-
ABOUT 1550 SP healing cleric has dps set and tanking set with source engines!
has 2 relics from GSB / Ros Healing staff from GSB and tanking shield from ROS. as seen in picture!
300 Outfitting (ALL PATTERNS)
300 Rune Crafting
300 Apothecary
380plat

has the Ember steed mount also!
mostly GSB/ROS Geared and T2

50 Mage has the same as above, GSB/ROS gear no relic same mounts. and about 80p
profs are gathering skills.
both toons are xfer up!
i am the original owner of the account and have all security questions / answers.

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR..
pref im looking for 1 lvl 50 War/Rouge R8 or T3 geared/relic HK gear (doesn't have to be maxed out T3)
HOWEVER.. i have no problems in taking offers. this account is for sell as well. just pm me a offer. and ill consider it.

now for the pictures.

CLERIC

link to IMG

MAGE-

LINK

make that 3 relics now.

up, now selling account for 100.00 USD, or best offer. send me a PM price isnt set in stone. ALSO, account has 1 YEAR ACTIVE PLAY TIME REMAINING!!!!

up, no offers yet account for sell.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 50 cleric 50 rogue 34 mage account and 50 warrior 50 mage account defiant
11/06/2011 - Rift Trading - 4 Replies
first account Defiant 50 Bahmi Warrior with full t3 *RAID gear* Relic 2handed Axe "The Soul Reaper" 2 GM professions Hammerknell READY.. both dps and tank gear. Spirit Horse from River of Souls and 10 other mounts. Defiant Mage with a mixture of t3 and t2. 3 GM professions. The account has a good deal of cash on it and items on twinks. thats account 1 and this is account 2 all come with guise of death.. second account rare right click illusion cleric has 3 sets of gear with tank set 12.4k...
WTS RIFT 50 Cleric/Mage Account
10/27/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
Hi I'm selling my account of RIFT (collector edition) * Mage Kelari 50 Defiants Stuff (DPS): Full T2 (2 items T3)
[Sell] Rift Account - 50 Cleric / 46 Mage
07/02/2011 - Rift - 4 Replies
It is a digital Collectors Edition account with a level 50 Cleric and a level 46 Mage. Comes with 100days of playtime. Not much else to say. PM me with questions. I will only accept Age of Conan Time cards in exchange for the account. Also have a 60Day rift time card willing to trade for AoC Time cards.
WTS Rift EU account warrior 50 + cleric 50
05/16/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
Hello after playing Rift for +2 months we moved to another game so im selling my old account. Got Warrior lvl 50 Full epic pvp gear (Not chest) and Thougness Tank gear(Pve) also Epic 2Handed & Epic Shield/1Handed + lvl 50 cleric Pve blue gear + Alters. The account have 200 Platinum + about another 400platinum in Crafting materials/Purple/Blue items at Bank. -All characters have mount, 50s got Epic mount. -All Crafting skills are maxed at 300. -Server: _ _ _ _ _ _ Eu PvP Side:...
[WTS] Rift Account 50 Level Cleric
04/20/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling my collectors edition rift account that I can no longer play. If you buy soon the subscription is good through April. Account Details: Server: ***** (EU- -PVE) Guardian Level 50 Cleric All 4 roles purchased All Souls available Expert dungeon geared (Full T2 Epics). Raid healer and dps roles(170 hit). 3 profession (rune crafting (3 epics runes, 7 rare runes) , Butchering and mining ) Comes with 1000pp, 2max speed mount as well as collectors edition items.