Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Exclusive Rift hardcore account (Defiant EU) 3x lvl 50, Mage HK/R8, +7500 platinum

Discussion on Exclusive Rift hardcore account (Defiant EU) 3x lvl 50, Mage HK/R8, +7500 platinum within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclusive Rift hardcore account (Defiant EU) 3x lvl 50, Mage HK/R8, +8000 platinum

Account sold
Old 10/21/2011, 18:35   #2

/price revised
Old 10/23/2011, 20:11   #3

Account sold.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT 50 cleric 50 rogue 34 mage account and 50 warrior 50 mage account defiant
11/06/2011 - Rift Trading - 4 Replies
first account Defiant 50 Bahmi Warrior with full t3 *RAID gear* Relic 2handed Axe "The Soul Reaper" 2 GM professions Hammerknell READY.. both dps and tank gear. Spirit Horse from River of Souls and 10 other mounts. Defiant Mage with a mixture of t3 and t2. 3 GM professions. The account has a good deal of cash on it and items on twinks. thats account 1 and this is account 2 all come with guise of death.. second account rare right click illusion cleric has 3 sets of gear with tank set 12.4k...
[WTS] RIFT-EU Platinum Bloodiron-Defiant
10/27/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
Im selling RIFT EU plat - Bloodiron - Defiant for: €0.09/plat Accept PayPal (only verified) If you need any info pm me
[WTS] RIft platinum and account
08/07/2011 - Rift Trading - 18 Replies
Hi, Platinum are sold, but account is still up to sell. Here is what I'm selling: 50 Rogue Bahmi Stuff (DPS): Full T2 (best opti, ready for raid, 2 items T3: Helm and a Ring)
WTS Rift Account - Whitefall - Full EU-PvP Server - Level 45 Defiant Mage
07/07/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
Hi there, I am selling my account as I have no time to play the game, however it is a great character on the best EU pvp server. The account features a level 45 Defiant Mage, with a low level defiant warrior and rogue. As well as a guardian cleric. All characters have decent names. The level 45 Mage has good reputation, 10k+ honor. 45+ platinum and mostly blue gear items. The current spec is Necro/Warlock and it has 4 roles unlocked. The character is also 2/3rds up the apothecary...
WTS RIFT Account - Briarcliff - Defiant - LVL 50 Cleric and Rogue - Over 120plat
05/29/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
Hello everyone, Lately I've been having lots of work so I decided to stop playing RIFT or any other "extremely" time consuming MMO for a while. My subscription still has 5 remaining days. The details of the account are as follows: LVL 50 Cleric.