Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

selling rift lvl 50 cleric

Discussion on selling rift lvl 50 cleric within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
selling rift lvl 50 cleric

selling my rift account for 70 bugs or highest bidder.is payed until the end of the month.
its complety epic equippepd. also have some money on an us server

etc.
ypna

50 bei sofort kauf

screens bei anfrage

oder tausche gegen andern acc eines andern spiels...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Rift CE with 30+ Cleric
08/23/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys I no longer play Rift so I would love to sell it off to someone that will actually use it. It's a collectors edition account purchased through steam so it has the steam weapon enchantment items, large satchel, pet and turtle mount. The highest level character on the account is a 30-34 Cleric on the Guardian side. I can't remember the exact level as it's been quite sometime since I actually logged on the game. I'd like to sell this account for $30 via paypal. Please reply to this...
WTS EU Rift account: 50 Cleric/50 Rogue (endgame gear) + selling platinum
08/22/2011 - Rift Trading - 11 Replies
After receiving several emails asking to sell this account with lesser amount of platinum, I've decided to make a new post also offering platinum. Server: Whitefall PvP Faction: Guardian Platinum: - up to 6000 platinum avaiable, only on this server though, selling at average price at that time - no scams, noone asking you to go to some virus infested site, just a regular player (contact info bellow)
Selling EU Rift account: 50 Cleric/50 Rogue (large amount of platinum + endgame gear)
06/03/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
This account was made with intention to play Rift for several years and never ever having to worry myself about wasting time on grinding (something I hate in MMO's), gathering mats, runes, augments, etc. Unfortunately, due to real life incident, I am forced to pause for longer, hence why I made this decision. Otherwise, I would have never even considered selling it. Whoever loves Rift(many call it better and improved World of Warcraft) will be quite pleased upon getting their hands on this...