Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 11:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Packet to the guild room (use WPE)

Discussion on Packet to the guild room (use WPE) within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Packet to the guild room (use WPE)

Old cheaters know about this packet

U can use if u are in the guild, and the guild has guild room. U can use it (in whole locations) even u in the fight mode or just to teleport in HQ quickly. If u will make relog or quit the game when u was in room u will be on that place where did u use this packet
Packet :

08001B68EF010000

P.S. Sorr for my bad English)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
5165 is this Enemy guild packet?
02/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Is this the packet of enemy guild? can anyone help me? how to add this in my sourve? im using 5165, and how to add this in npc. public static COPacket GuildData(uint Type, int Data) { byte Packet = new byte; COPacket P = new COPacket(Packet); P.WriteInt16((ushort)(Packet.Length - 8)); P.WriteInt16((ushort)1107); P.WriteInt32(Type);
[RELEASE] Guild Wars Packet Logger
03/30/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 68 Replies
Mit diesem Tool könnt ihr euch die Guild Wars Pakete decryptiert in Echtzeit anschauen. Vista Benutzer: Ihr müsst das Programm mit Admin-Rechten ausführen, sonst kann es natürlich euren Gw.exe Prozess nicht öffnen! Download: Filebeam - Free Fast File Hosting Antivirus Version letzte aktualisierung Ergebnis a-squared 4.0.0.101 2009.03.07 - AhnLab-V3 5.0.0.2 2009.02.27 -