Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 16:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]Eric0584's HP Minitrainer for noobies ^_^ RFOph

Discussion on [RELEASE]Eric0584's HP Minitrainer for noobies ^_^ RFOph within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 05/07/2008, 15:42   #31

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by ireneyun View Post
anyone knows how do i fully remove this key log?
i already removed the file. is it already safe?
>_<
if i were you. i'd do a full scan. dunno what program best removes keyloggers. even you remove the file. the keylog may already have installed on your pc and hid itself.
Old 05/07/2008, 16:22   #32

elite*gold: 0
Yes, scan your pc just in case but i promise you no keyloggers in it..

@shemgwapo

i thought you know this kind of stuff.. all kinds of trainers, hack programs has some sort of virus in it to bypass the hackshield,gameguard etc.. thats why they use trojans, keyhooks, trojanhatskeys, etc..

and i dont want to ruin my reputation in elitepvpers as a loyal epvpers by giving out keyloggers.. Its that freakin TrainerMakerKit ive used that got me this problem..
CE 5.4 TrainerMaker Doesnt Have Freeze Button feature they use hotkeys, thats why i use trainermakerkit.. even if you use CE 5.4 trainerMaker there is still a virus in it after you Generate the trainer.. it's the name KEYLOGGER that makes this people panic and go nuts thats why i remove the link to avoid being flamed and my trainer doesnt work on all.. Somehow RF_online.bin changes the addresses thats why it doesnt work on some of them.. but it works on my PC..
Old 05/07/2008, 16:55   #33

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
Quote:
Originally Posted by eric0584 View Post
Yes, scan your pc just in case but i promise you no keyloggers in it..

@shemgwapo

i thought you know this kind of stuff.. all kinds of trainers, hack programs has some sort of virus in it to bypass the hackshield,gameguard etc.. thats why they use trojans, keyhooks, trojanhatskeys, etc..

and i dont want to ruin my reputation in elitepvpers as a loyal epvpers by giving out keyloggers.. Its that freakin TrainerMakerKit ive used that got me this problem..
CE 5.4 TrainerMaker Doesnt Have Freeze Button feature they use hotkeys, thats why i use trainermakerkit.. even if you use CE 5.4 trainerMaker there is still a virus in it after you Generate the trainer.. it's the name KEYLOGGER that makes this people panic and go nuts thats why i remove the link to avoid being flamed and my trainer doesnt work on all.. Somehow RF_online.bin changes the addresses thats why it doesnt work on some of them.. but it works on my PC..
yeah i know that using tmk, when you scan it. virus scans detects it as a trojan/virus. but i havent encountered before that the av detects it as a keylogger.
Old 05/07/2008, 17:34   #34

@shemgwapo

ill post you the link of the TMK installer

can you check it out maybe i got the infected one or something..
it's really not intentional having a keylogger thingy on the trainer..

btw what you mean AV? avast! detected it? or is it avg? because im using Avast here but doesnt detect anything..

and can you kindly pm hiyoal and ask him to closed this thread.. thanks..

oh! is it allowed to post links here?
Old 05/08/2008, 06:22   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by shemgwapo View Post
yeah i know that using tmk, when you scan it. virus scans detects it as a trojan/virus. but i havent encountered before that the av detects it as a keylogger.
agree!
Old 05/08/2008, 19:16   #36

so... is this just a keylogger? anyway, i can't anymore see any link...