Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 12:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TRADE]DUP METHOD FOR ... read info

Discussion on [TRADE]DUP METHOD FOR ... read info within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TRADE]DUP METHOD FOR ... read info

trading dup method for your New Loki... Zeny(300m) or items for assassin critical type only

add me up on FB
Old 06/20/2011, 06:54   #2

its ah scam
Old 06/21/2011, 18:07   #3

only an idiot would fall for this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Known DO bug - read for more info!
05/29/2011 - DarkOrbit - 55 Replies
Hello everyone, Later edit: Since bug seems to be fixed this is how you did it. Have both Menu & Game Client open, `cuz this has to be made fast. 1st. You buy MAXIMUM PLT-2026 rockets from Hangar/Shop/Ammo; 2nd. On Game Client buy 100 PLT-2026 rockets using fast buy button. This has to be done fast, 2-3 seconds at max., since buying MAX ammo from Hangar, those 100 from game client are added extra.
[Share] Trade duping method
01/29/2011 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 14 Replies
just working for item can be traded . need 2 player . one player trade item , just lock . and the other lock and confirm . player who trade the item and just lock go fly at -1 and then confirm and then walk . you got client crashes , go login again . and ............ magic happened , im just share he method , not bypassing too :D
[WTT]Read for info...
12/19/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 0 Replies
Im trading one zandekaron: Hunter lvl 250 Donated wep and gear (4 zander ring) Mage lvl 250 Donated wep and gear (3 helions and 1 tendon) GlobalDK Seg lvl 93 with mage lvl 63 and summy 71 (Seg got 5k hp and mana pots and permament costume swimming suit old And mage got permament swimming suit old)
[IMPORTANT] Using the search method (Read Carefully)
12/01/2010 - Eudemons Online - 5 Replies
We will start this off simple. As you may have noticed people do not like to go out of their way in order to get the answer to their question. I am going to show you the easiest and best way to solve your issues with your Eudemons Private Server. Better yet it will show you how to use the Search option through out ElitePvpers. These are the requirements you need to meet in order to use the search option properly Common Sense On to the guide of how to use the search option.
S> 2nd rb war>war>tro 120>120>120 READ INFO
10/19/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
SELLING 2ND RB WAR>WAR>TRO 120>120>110. (LIGHTNING SERVER) DISCLAIMER: BUYERS RISK! As you all should know buying accounts is at your own risk my methords of buying will be at the bottom if you do not trust me and are not willing to take the risk i advise you not to buy as i dont want to make any customer uncomfertable and sell to people who dont trust me also if i dont trust the buyer the trade will not go ahead. INFORMATION: This account comes as follows, naked(no gears empty...