Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>brazen char.

Discussion on S>brazen char. within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>brazen char.

im selling brazen character full DA set launcher.,+5 SFL +5 SL +5 SSB +5SBS +5 pi shield lvl 50.,+5 jp and +5 set launcher lvl 65 all int.,

elems:
30.30 set
30.25 set
and many other extra elems.,

just pm me or txt me 09228553712
Old 07/03/2010, 14:15   #2

elite*gold: 0
weak character!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TIP theres a new dup in brazen
02/13/2011 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 91 Replies
NEW dup method in brazen and as well as in ph brazen and rf ph = 2 dup methods working... just a tip to those who knows what to do and has the patience to find out the trick on the 2 working dup methods... well i am not selling it just want to tell you guys that dup still exist on different methods well good luck on finding it... no PMs pls
dupe@Brazen
07/14/2010 - RF Online - 3 Replies
hello guys i need item to dupe it in Brazen take your time i will be there for 4days only so if you have some thing to dupe it pm me here or post it your character name your race your lvl the item you want dupe it after 4 days i will go to rf commanders and dupe there for 4 days so be ready then to EQG
S> RF Brazen items
07/03/2010 - RF Online - 4 Replies
selling my +5 lau set +5 ranger set in acc 30.25 AA elems set +5 LBSB +5 SSB +5 SFL in ACC for php PM me for offers +5 ranger, melee, force sets +5 SS +5 LBSB +5 SL BBL uncombined in bells with 3 sep jades and 1 talk jade in bells for php PM me for offers if you would buy to me i would also teach you how to do the pvp point exploit and the last duping method working on all servers btw this offer is for manila area only
Brazen RF hack
04/20/2010 - RF Online - 11 Replies
Dupe on Brazen RF Working even on on GA patch Manila Area only (meet) Other country (Donate GP) send me a PM
Brazen RF
04/20/2010 - Trading - 2 Replies
Complete Set of items in Brazen RF Force,Melee +5 with Dbro's elems ------------------------------------------------- -------- In addition of Teaching you Dupe process working on brazen RF PM ME your offer 2k PHP for Pinoy 3.6k Donate GP for Other country