Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 13:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I`m annoyed

Discussion on I`m annoyed within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I`m annoyed

Well... I`m sorry but every time I "might" find someone interesting.. Bam either Indo or Ph language...
Since when did this forum become Ph/Indo?
Last time I checked it`s Deutsch, and only GE/EN sections are included..
Nothing racial, but it annoys me every time... Some wicked crazy language in International forum with a lot of members that are not from Asia...
I mean, c`mon man, how hard it is to post it in English and if there is a problem for some1 understanding it.. PM it in your language so they can get it.. Don`t "fk" up all the people who aren`t from Asia.

If you`re a hater.. feel free to hate on me, cuz the only joke is you...
Oh 1 more thing... Thanks to people like you I hate sharing my cheats..
I have +7 server sided upgrader(Hard cheat) and I was going to give you hints on how to make it work for you too... But thanks to all I see in the Private/Official servers I gave up... You start new server and stuff....99% of cheaters- Asian players that even tell the gms where they got the cheats/hacks from.. Give me a break, we work hard to make your playtime easier and you fk us up by telling them where and what you got, Either cheat discretely or GTFO the forums.

If I get warning or inf for telling the truth, now that`s epic...And ban.. Now that`s retarded, don`t you think? You give them the truth in their faces and get what? ban lolz
Old 09/04/2009, 13:13   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
we already monitor this section because of the language problem, before it's getting out of hand we will add a philipino/tagalog discussion subforum.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/09/2009, 15:23   #3

elite*gold: 0
TBH, they only beg. We are not gonna miss anything.