Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 20:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Isis terrain glitch in VC Babas

Discussion on [HELP] Isis terrain glitch in VC Babas within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Isis terrain glitch in VC Babas

How do you achieve the wall glitch in the baba cave?
Old 08/03/2009, 15:42   #2

elite*gold: 0
its patch right now i think, i used to do that also... once your animus is already in wall hack, some kind of a tower kills it though can't see what hits it but the way it hits is like a bellato tower.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
ASPD ISIS
10/11/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 25 Replies
1. open CE 2. summon ur isis 3. scan ur isis 4. do like an aspd launcher :) 5. happy isis :p sorry if im wrong ok....
HOW ABout damage ISIS?? any Know??
07/12/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
any body know about cheat damage with isis!! i was hear about that but no body shared!!?? Plzzzz help!
Desert terrain now as Bird Island terrain!!!
10/30/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 27 Replies
Preview: http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5958/betterter rainzq4.png Overview: This changes the bright yellow desert terrain to the nice dark green terrain of Bird Island. If you hunt or are leveling at Desert City, you may find this very helpful! So now items are alot easier to be seen and your eyes aren't being burned out by the brightness of this annoying map, especially when you gotta level there for like 20 levels.