Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 22:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Q>WORKING pRFO hacks

Discussion on Q>WORKING pRFO hacks within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Q>WORKING pRFO hacks

can I ask if there is working and not working hacks in pRFO

can someone tell me?

mga pnoy paki list lang mga gumagana!!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
pRFO Hacksheild bypass WPE
12/30/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 1 Replies
How To: 1 ) Download and Replace your RF_Online.bin under C:\Program Files\RF Online\RF Online Crimson Dawn 2 ) Make another copy of Hacksheild Folder and name it botsnhacks and place it under the same path. (C:\Program Files\RF Online\RF Online Crimson Dawn) 3 ) Its now bypassed! You may now run other stuff that hook on RF Online. Here: RF_Online.bin - FileFront.com
[SHARE]Bypass pRFO
08/25/2008 - RF Online - 73 Replies
first, i dont want to take full credits since I just read this in some forum and from some post about how to bypass rf, i just simply took all that information and compiled it so that it wouldnt be that hard to find the files and a little info about how to do it. second, since there's been alot of request about how to bypass rf and about the files needed. here it is: 1ST METHOD HOW TO: FILES NEEDED:
pRFO Name Change Hack!
06/14/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 55 Replies
Using a memory scanner with ability to scan TEXT like one im using you can scan and change your name ingame but this is not permanent. By doing this you can now do all the hacks you like without getting caught :D
HELP pRFO Hacksheild bypass
04/11/2008 - RF Online - 8 Replies
help about bypassing the hackshield.