Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 07:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[IDEA!] Tower Range

Discussion on [IDEA!] Tower Range within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[IDEA!] Tower Range

Hmm maybe its possible with CE however it would be hard because nobody knows initial values.

Two ideas: Edit tower range and/or edit the DISTANCE between towers.

If it can be reduced to 0 you could in theory lay towers on top of each other and because they attack same target they would move as one, so for others it would be impossible to distinguish between them, so imagine 4 Int Epoch towers ontop of one another, cora or bell comes near thinking its only one tower = *boom*

EDIT: Another thought, how about editing the amount of towers you can lay? nothing gets past you then lol camping a port with 4 towers stacked on one spot and then another 4 stacked in 3 more spots, making your classic square tower arrangement but with SIXTEEN towers, jesus christ... i mean if a good spec and one other can lock a port down for over 32 hours with just 2 towers (yes me and some guildies did it on a rotation basis - a gm had to come along and literally blow our towers because pretty much the whole cora race were threatening to hop or leave because they couldnt get to OC to buy there pots - they lost 3 CWs because of lack of supplies lol even there archons were forced to use 3ks), then a spec could do it afk by himself lawl wouldnt even need net and vi
Old 02/12/2009, 02:10   #2

I've done the Attack speed of the Tower...The best combination for Spec is Using EIGT of a lover lvl Spec + Fly Hack + Attack Speed. Then Boom but the range never been done.
Old 02/14/2009, 23:28   #3

indeed but do you think the tower range could be done? it certainly seems possible. Im more interested in the tower distance limitation but i cant really see where to begin myself

I theorise tower name on text obviously to begin with but its a case of "then what" because nobody knows how tower limitation is done, whether its measured by the server or whether its coded into the towers data (like cannot be x range from another).
Old 02/16/2009, 07:20   #4

hmmm... i think that one goona work... did you got it already ? if not just pm me ill help you to work on it...
Old 02/23/2009, 21:16   #5

Lol hmm you havent replied yet ^_^ lol

BUMP - any other thoughts/contributions?
Old 02/24/2009, 23:53   #6

BUMP - nobody has any more $0.02 to add?
Old 03/08/2009, 18:29   #7

HolyHandBumpGrenade!

BUMP!
Old 03/10/2009, 15:39   #8

look at the range of weapon and compare it with the tower.
Old 03/03/2018, 01:55   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoea View Post
I've done the Attack speed of the Tower...The best combination for Spec is Using EIGT of a lover lvl Spec + Fly Hack + Attack Speed. Then Boom but the range never been done.
Sorry for necroposting

how do you edit the attack speed of the towers?

which value to edit here?