Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Not to Share!

Discussion on Not to Share! within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Not to Share!

Zhoea was right deciding not to share the 100% upgrade. I was hoping that others who knows this won't share either.

See how the economy, community and the game itself in RFoPh especially XENOS nowadays. Since duping was spread out, Item mall such as Large Celebrity box, Large Ignorance Box, Large Favor upgrader are now the main sources of +6 and +7 weapons/armors.

What more if the 100% upgrade was release which are more legit than a dupe Upgrader (ignorance & favor)

I just wanna clarify this to all buggers/cheaters/hackers and wanna be to have atleast a little dignity in thier profession. Even just a little. Keep some secrets among yourselves.

Don't destroy the game just to gain popularity or earn a living.

Don't Share dupe! server crash! or any hardcheats! Keep it to yourself and be the sole ruler of novus!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/07/2009, 01:22   #2

no offense. BUT we/me really dont know it that 1OO% upgrade really exist.
Old 01/07/2009, 01:48   #3

cool suggestion
Old 01/07/2009, 08:55   #4

close thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!! useless !!!!!!!! PLEASE THINK BE4 U THREAD SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01/08/2009, 17:00   #5

I SAY NAY!

on RFph there are 5 servers and just how many GM's????? hmmmmmmmm! we'll about 4 or 5 at most and are not often online!!! so i say, those LUG bastards get money from us through the load system (PS) without hiring enough people to accommodate all of the 5 servers!

SO WHAT THE HELL! i SAy destroy RFph and make them they have lost everything!
Old 01/08/2009, 20:23   #6

Wow thats what you think if you were one of the starting players of RFoPh you would say another thing.... As i am no offense to hackers and i count myself there its ok to hack and cheat do it discreetly...

We the Beta gamers wanted a better future for RFoPH thats why Altrax and Nexus should show discreetness to other servers Archons should have Wisdom and Knowledge because Chip Wars are not won by just hackers you win using your head.....

Dont destroy the game because your single mindedness thinks it need to.... RFoPH was a seed and now is a tree it need to grow much more to be greater
Old 01/09/2009, 15:19   #7

i agree hmmmm in rf ph lol many +7 are created and lol but when they are traced their dead lol!! i have the 100% upgrade but useless i dont use it.
Old 03/03/2009, 04:21   #8

i nid the latest and the newest item.edf in rfoph. since ive patch the rfoph my item.edf isnt working anymore pls email me @ tnx tnx