Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 09:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1 account - 3 races for official servers with race lock

Discussion on 1 account - 3 races for official servers with race lock within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
1 account - 3 races for official servers with race lock

1 account - 3 races for official servers with race lock how to do this hack?pls help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
OOG Walker Official Servers
05/27/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Today before like 2-3hours a problem came up with OOG walker and can't login at all .Anyone else has the same problem ?And if someone has any idea how it will get fixed are welcomes :cool: Thanks
Walker 2.09b help for official servers
03/15/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Is there a guide for using this walker?
Hacks For Official Servers?
05/30/2008 - RF Online - 12 Replies
Hello All! Got to say seen some pretty nice work here. But, since I play the official servers, are there in hacks that work on them? Appreciate any help. Thanks.
L2Walker OOG 10.8.6 (Official Servers)
06/30/2007 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I was wondering if anyone has gotten around the authentication. I have tried my older methods of the loop back adapter and port forward.bat with the current ip/port its using, also tried the host file flooded with vips, and also an older token crack on the new client all to no avail. And as a last resort i tried the L2asrv.exe method, and it failed right along with the other methods. Just wondering if anyone else is having any luck with it. I searched around the forum but found no posts...
Russian Official Servers
01/09/2007 - RF Online - 0 Replies
HI my friend addet some information for the server http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm?thre...d=10 9833&bhcp=1 enjoy