Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hi To all expert Hackers Nid your help pls.

Discussion on Hi To all expert Hackers Nid your help pls. within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi To all expert Hackers Nid your help pls.

is ther away to prevent losing ur siege kit elems when u get DC? and about the master skill i done download and i paste it in data table but when i use the master its says"not enough mastery to use the skill" but my pt skills are all 99 and GM is ther a requirment lvl or something to use master skill?

Sorry about my english im not good but still pls understand and help me to my problems and thank you so much!
Old 08/29/2008, 06:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
ahwts... uhmm i had already made a testing for this usinf EDF editor. when you edit the SK, RSK, ASK using EDF editor thier is a bIG chance that you wont lost your RSK when u get DC but provided that ul let it be gone to its value.. exmaple if you EDIT RSK to ur ring u must leave it that way..

Hope this can help:
Thanks
2 Users