Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 06:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HINT for DODGE HACK[not TUT]

Discussion on HINT for DODGE HACK[not TUT] within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/21/2008, 21:08   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThingisDAT View Post
i bet its another client sided dodge.... my lvl 40 striker bought a +1 butz and i change it just like he said....i had a 101 dodge then i buffs my evasion thats 122 dodge..

but when i lured all flems outside the HQ(infront) they still hit me

PS:no elems included
Tol sure ka tama yung boots na nahotswap mo? kc maraming magkaparehas na name yung boots nag dedefend cla sa slots ng boots e. Tsaka wag ka maghubad kc mababa na def rate mo nyan. Making dodge less effective.

the Only way that dodge hack truly works.. Is to have a good Def. Rate~! Either U wear high level armors "Intense Set" or edit your def rate and def. power.

I think most RF players in the philippines doesn't value the Def. Rate, I prefer a +1 intense set than +4 normal set same level pwera lng boots normal kc madali i-plus. I am after for the def. rate. And if you ever wonder why accretian's are so hard to kill it's because of their def. rate and def. power. Intense lvl 47 armor of an melee/ranger/launcher is equal to level 50 melee/ranger/force of bellato or cora.

And if you guys wonder why at 151 dodge of accretia can lure more of that of bellato who also has a 151 dodge. It's all because of Def. Rate. If you go pvp don't pvp with summoners because animus has the highest accuracy in the game. So dodge hack is less effective vs corites but not vs. bellato (if your accretian). Most mobs has an increase in accuracy ever since crimson dawn patch (except calliana archers they've decreased it's accuracy). It's in the codemaster forum.

There is no such thing as perfect dodge na lahat nde makakatama sa inyo~! but there is a dodge hack. Marahil kulang pa yung dodge hack ko.. Try nyo i-expand itong knowledge na natutunan nyo.

Sana nakatulong ito sa inyo.

Para sa tulad mong leecher mrpumkin... Pasensya ka na lng leecher ka lng tlaga. Wala kang maiintindihan kasi walang tutorial kundi hints lng. Magsumikap ka tapos balikan mo tong thread.
Old 08/21/2008, 21:36   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cr0ssFad3 View Post
Tol sure ka tama yung boots na nahotswap mo? kc maraming magkaparehas na name yung boots nag dedefend cla sa slots ng boots e. Tsaka wag ka maghubad kc mababa na def rate mo nyan. Making dodge less effective.

the Only way that dodge hack truly works.. Is to have a good Def. Rate~! Either U wear high level armors "Intense Set" or edit your def rate and def. power.

I think most RF players in the philippines doesn't value the Def. Rate, I prefer a +1 intense set than +4 normal set same level pwera lng boots normal kc madali i-plus. I am after for the def. rate. And if you ever wonder why accretian's are so hard to kill it's because of their def. rate and def. power. Intense lvl 47 armor of an melee/ranger/launcher is equal to level 50 melee/ranger/force of bellato or cora.

And if you guys wonder why at 151 dodge of accretia can lure more of that of bellato who also has a 151 dodge. It's all because of Def. Rate. If you go pvp don't pvp with summoners because animus has the highest accuracy in the game. So dodge hack is less effective vs corites but not vs. bellato (if your accretian). Most mobs has an increase in accuracy ever since crimson dawn patch (except calliana archers they've decreased it's accuracy). It's in the codemaster forum.

There is no such thing as perfect dodge na lahat nde makakatama sa inyo~! but there is a dodge hack. Marahil kulang pa yung dodge hack ko.. Try nyo i-expand itong knowledge na natutunan nyo.

Sana nakatulong ito sa inyo.

Para sa tulad mong leecher mrpumkin... Pasensya ka na lng leecher ka lng tlaga. Wala kang maiintindihan kasi walang tutorial kundi hints lng. Magsumikap ka tapos balikan mo tong thread.
try ko ulet kung ganon tol kung napagana ko to...oh well. nsa ether ako plgi at nag mobs ng marami
Old 08/27/2008, 18:28   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by palsgrim View Post
"First of all my name is Palsgrim"
a.k.a "Burger the Bugger"

Nag post na po ako ng [complete [TUT] Tagalog version] nito sa ibang forum sites ...hanap-hanapin n'yo na lang bawal kasi sa rules nila na i-link/or should I say leak ko pa sa ibang forum sites^ ^lol baka madelete account ko dun sayang .D2 I made it English pero di kompleto para na rin sa preservation ng cheat sa pinoy community lamang.Hehehehe bigyan ko lang ng kunting hint mga dayuhan.LOL patikim lang natin sa kanila na di ito server sided^^.
MOTO:If There's a will there's probably a way^ ^ hihihihihi

Ok heres a hint on replacing a dodge not only text status but most importantly its real function in the game itself.(Who cares for the text status changed anyway^^ ) I tried so many ways and found out that there's so many ways to change ur dodge status and its real function.

Here, I will give u guys some hint of the most easiest way on how to changed ur dodge status+ real function.

First Hint---> use CE(5.4 or latest version will do)+WPE+BUZZPOWER.80

Wer can u find BUZZPOWER.80???[Google it honey] well my friend recommended it to me and so far so very good^ ^better than CE nor other game hacking prog.

Second---> It has something to do with mercy talics^ ^

Third ----> Using at "least 4" Characters( means that u have to use two accounts for this^ ^ == 3 chars from ur first account and one from ur second account.

Note: the more the char u use the better^ ^

Fourth ----> the LOg-iN/LoG-oUt thing^ ^

Lastly ---> overwriting, copying & saving

Heres what will happen if u've finished editing

RFo PH.Praxis Server Salute to all pinoy hackers.Maraming salamat po

what a hint si Riddler yakang yaka nya alamin mga hint mo....thanks anyway
Old 09/06/2008, 01:13   #34

Client sided
Old 10/01/2008, 08:50   #35

still working on it... O_o tnx...
Old 11/01/2008, 03:00   #36

i've been using the 6 ELEMS, +5 boots, and buff! Now I have 206 dodge It's working perfectly for farming. I Wish I had 25/20aa elems so my dodge will be 236 HAHA! I'd like 2 know the editing of boots, can u give specific hints. Tnx
Old 11/15/2008, 20:02   #37

how to increase the number of dodge for boots????
Old 11/16/2008, 01:24   #38

wow ban all those annoying faggotz who arent able to speak english.
Old 11/16/2008, 23:04   #39

taek lah kalo cuman ngomong bahasa negara sendiri gw juga bisa, ini forum internasional taik! pake bahasa internasional lah, kalo nda jangan bacot

meaning :
if only using our own language, well... i can do that too
THIS IS AN INTERNATIONAL FORUM!!! use an international language

if u don't want to share the tips, DON'T POST HERE

(sorry, just a liitle upset when we see the post with english tittle, but in the inside... another foreign language)
Old 11/17/2008, 02:56   #40

agreed
Old 11/17/2008, 09:14   #41

Here's an easier guide:

No need to do fancy things:

Just use CE or EDF editor to change your 2pcs +4 boots into amo then htoswap it to your amo slot to give you an extra 120 dodge.

If you still want some more, just do the same with the amulet/HS and ring/BR slot

With:
2pcs +4 boots in amo = 120
2pcs +4 boots in ring = 120
2pcs +4 boots in amu = 120
GM Evasion = 30
Force Agility = 30
+5 Boots = 60
Base Dodge = 1
Total = 481

Just be aware that you lose all boots in your amo, amu and ring slot if you get disconnected hehehe...
Old 11/17/2008, 11:28   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehundred View Post
Here's an easier guide:

No need to do fancy things:

Just use CE or EDF editor to change your 2pcs +4 boots into amo then htoswap it to your amo slot to give you an extra 120 dodge.

If you still want some more, just do the same with the amulet/HS and ring/BR slot

With:
2pcs +4 boots in amo = 120
2pcs +4 boots in ring = 120
2pcs +4 boots in amu = 120
GM Evasion = 30
Force Agility = 30
+5 Boots = 60
Base Dodge = 1
Total = 481

Just be aware that you lose all boots in your amo, amu and ring slot if you get disconnected hehehe...
your not gonna lose the boots or amu or ring if u get disconnected..

just un-equiped your boots, amu or ring and then relog ~
Old 11/17/2008, 21:19   #43

Medyo nagegets ko na ung mga hints pero.... Ano ung hotswap? Lololol.
Old 01/22/2009, 14:00   #44

pahingi naman ng file na yan tol
Old 01/22/2009, 14:01   #45

pwede pahingi ng mga file na yan?