Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Okay so...brainstorm with me here.

Discussion on Okay so...brainstorm with me here. within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Okay so...brainstorm with me here.

post deleted for misunderstandings
Old 05/23/2008, 07:30   #2

Old 05/23/2008, 07:43   #3

Well , pls host the server, I am with you. What hacks are you planning to do. Btw, Giga 3 has some bugs. Remember the 6 B gold bug with bellato?

Pls pm me the details, I will download your client files and try the hack there without crashing the server.
Old 05/23/2008, 07:51   #4

Old 05/23/2008, 07:54   #5

Nice. well can you point me to your server. I need to catch up on hacks that I have not been able to do due to In game cash related issues hehehehe.

Could you pls provide me with keens/ignorance talics, I really need lots and lots of them.
Old 05/23/2008, 08:12   #6

I dont think you get what I mean, im trying to prevent hacks not incite them...and who better to help prevent hacks than the people develop them..
Old 05/23/2008, 08:19   #7

is your server online and live?
Old 05/23/2008, 08:28   #8

"Could we cheat without crashing the servers maybe ;x

The real intent of this post is to seek help with the aid of stopping server crashing (not to crash the exploit party)."

Based from your previous post, you are trying to solicite help to cheat and not crash the server.

If that is not your intent then rephrase your post.

People will tend to think that you are hosting a server to discover cheats without crashing the server.