Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DEV] Server files!

Discussion on [DEV] Server files! within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/21/2010, 23:02   #31

elite*gold: 0
tetris could ya upload ya files? pls
Old 09/21/2010, 23:54   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangxtar1 View Post
tetris could ya upload ya files? pls
Dude, seriously?

Shut the **** up

You are so annoying.
Old 09/22/2010, 03:12   #33

if i could id help out but all this is WAAAAAAAY beyond me, all i can offer is encouragement and to let ya'll know im rooting for ya'll, i look forward to a hopefully lagless pserver since i have yet to find 1 other than 'Rappelz LOST' which seems to be lost lol (yes cheesy pun included).....

EDIT: also, when its finished id like to know how ya'll did it and what programs are needed to even start with lol, i wanna learn how to make my own pserver for mainly offline use ^_^
Old 09/22/2010, 09:22   #34

Here you all go, hope this works without any problems. Not entirely finished with it, but should do the job for now.

Note, the Telecaster.sql should do it all. But in case of any problems, I put each individual .sql in there. Also note all the stored procedures may not be working yet in this version. I tried installed procedures before building the databases, and too lazy to go back and fix it right now.

First make a Telecaster Database, then run the script.

This is not meant to get the server working... the server will crash!! This is meant to get everyone up to speed and somewhat working telecaster. There is still much work to be done, as I have mentioned before, Arcadia will take some time, and effort by all of us who can contribute.

Also included is the unpacked sframe. Unpacked with ASpack 2.12 and a list of all found stored procedures in the server. If anyone can go through the list and note which stored procedures we don't have yet so I can look into them would be helpful.

Anyways, this release is for you all, please enjoy.

Thanks for the support guys.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Telecaster.rar (35.2 KB, 141 views)
File Type: rar sframe-unpacked.rar (2.86 MB, 176 views)
File Type: txt storedprocedurelist.txt (2.8 KB, 144 views)
Thanks
12 Users
Old 09/22/2010, 17:49   #35

Well, i think u guys are doing a good job. I would really thank you guys trying to help you out, but i'm totally a noob in this tasks... May you need some water? Are you thursty? Cause i can do this...

Joke off, thank you guys for your time, we appreciate.
Old 09/23/2010, 06:54   #36

Yeah Sherva has hit the nail on the head, alot of people just dont post there appreication for the work you guys do. But yeah thanks very much for your time and work.

Just one other thing lol, im a bit of a newb when it comes to things like this, am i able to run a offline server with those files or something? And if so how do it hehe? And yeah also now i have some free time on my hands i would love to learn how to do the things you guys do to make private servers for games.

And again thank your very much for your time and work.
Old 09/23/2010, 07:44   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerCh93 View Post
Yeah Sherva has hit the nail on the head, alot of people just dont post there appreication for the work you guys do. But yeah thanks very much for your time and work.

* Just one other thing lol, im a bit of a newb when it comes to things like this, am i able to run a offline server with those files or something? And if so how do it hehe?* **And yeah also now i have some free time on my hands i would love to learn how to do the things you guys do to make private servers for games.**

And again thank your very much for your time and work.
*wondering the same actually*
**+1 to that lol, has to be simplified for me cuz my overal expiriance is in html programing from ITT Tech, aka crappy at best **
Old 09/24/2010, 07:16   #38

@Sherva, MerCh93, Yukionna... It's nothing personal but we need to make a working server... or at least try. I know you guys are n00bs, and I know this information may be over your head. I want a working server too, but please understand that at this time, we are bending backwards to make a server for you. Its not working yet, but we are trying. And when we do, I promise I will help you make it. We just are not there yet. We have alot of work to do...for people like you. So don't feel left out, or don't feel hopless. Support is always good. I just want you guys to know that we are not keeping you in the dark, be instead you must wait for us.

Ontop of that, everyone helping me... I NEED help with DBUpdater.opt. If I can't get this working right, it may be game over. I've been through the ASM and tried nops and JMP's. But I am not very good in ASM.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/24/2010, 14:20   #39

i just wanted to say thank you for your hard work and good luck
Old 09/24/2010, 17:08   #40

Tetris i will THANK ya 20 times if u finished work, uploaded it and i can start my server and play on it^^
Old 09/25/2010, 14:12   #41

Quote:
Tetris i will THANK ya 20 times if u finished work, uploaded it and i can start my server and play on it^^
Leeching little ***** get the **** out of here, nowone likes you.
Old 09/25/2010, 20:10   #42

wtf?
i only hope that tertris will finish it.
i wanna own pserver of rappelz.
u are like a spammer noob, get out of here.
Old 09/25/2010, 20:42   #43

Quote:
wtf?
i only hope that tertris will finish it.
i wanna own pserver of rappelz.
u are like a spammer noob, get out of here.
Its not like Tetris will hand over the server to u noob.
Old 09/25/2010, 20:56   #44

elite*gold: 5
Stop Flaming here please its an importand thread to Develop Servers we all hope that it works right?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/26/2010, 09:10   #45

can I make my own p-server with this?