Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 16:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Create KTS account rappelz (need tuto)

Discussion on How to Create KTS account rappelz (need tuto) within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to Create KTS account rappelz (need tuto)

Please Can you Make a tutorial (in french or english please) for Create a KTS account rappelz please .
Sorry for my english i m very bad !
Old 04/30/2010, 09:31   #2

elite*gold: 0

scroll down... if u cant find a KSSN then im rly sorry, theres not much i can do for u.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Want to learn how to create emu. Rappelz.
10/12/2009 - Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey everyone, I know so far there is no private server for Rappelz and I really love that game but their cash shop is such a rip off. I spent a lot of money on that game but their customer service sucked so bad that I had to leave. They pissed me off so much that I'm trying to learn C++ just to work on an emu for Rappelz. Back to this topic. I want to know if there is something specific I should work towards in my little quest for an emu. If anyone has any tips or can provide me with any...
[Tuto] How to get ur account back.
11/18/2008 - Trading - 8 Replies
well i think this tutorial will help people on future so when they got scammed they wont cry forever but they will fight it and get their accounts back. So here goes a mini Guide how to do it :D First Go to Free MMORPG - Download Free Online Games - Bots, 9Dragons, 2 Moons, Dance Online - Nine Dragons and login ( since ur acc was scammed u need to login with friends acc or any other subaccount that u might have) then go to Contact click there and go to "contact us". ok u will see that...