Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 03:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rappelz gameguard disconnecting

Discussion on Rappelz gameguard disconnecting within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rappelz gameguard disconnecting

Hello guys

first of all i wanna play rappelz again but the game keeps disconnecting when im playing 3min it only says "You have been disconnected to the server" then it just
quit and shows no error, i have no firewalls on or virusscanner is there anyone who can help me, here are my specs

AMD A4-3420 APU 2.80 GHZ
4gb RAM
AMD radeon 7000 Hd series

and running vista

i also got everything on administrator so that isnt the problem as well

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rappelz KTS gameguard.des
07/03/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello all , please i need someone to upload Rappelz KTS Gameguard.des file please cuz i deleted mine accidently and thanx sorry for multiple topics but the first one was for the launcher + sframe and thanx
Rappelz DE Gameguard err 150
04/24/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo Leute, Ich brauch eure hilfe ...ich versuch seit ner ganzen weile lang den err 150 bei der Gameguard zu beheben Öffnen mit sFrame : Directupload.net - Dssvbibq2.png Öffnen mit Launcher :
Rappelz Gameguard Bypass
12/23/2011 - Rappelz - 15 Replies
Does gameguard annoy the hell out of you? Does it neuter your $100 gaming keyboard? Does it keep you from running your favorite macros? Does it cause your rappelz to crash randomly? Well here is the solution to all of your gameguard problems. Step 1: Download this Rappelz Gameguard Bypass.rar Step 2:(very important) Backup your Sframe.exe
Rappelz Gameguard Bypass
08/04/2011 - Rappelz - 15 Replies
hi all i need Rappelz Gameguard Bypass for arabic rappelz pls :confused: Sfarm arabic rappelz SFrame.exe http://www.elitepvpers.com/link/?http://www.virus total.com/file-scan/report.html?id=7f3d76c2af6b421 71733f3a13d62672bf27252bf74fd1a01b71a3e0e0d46d209- 1311098899