Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 03:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How it to solve?

Discussion on How it to solve? within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How it to solve?

Here screen... Help to solve this problem please
Old 10/01/2012, 01:23   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
If you could translate that to English, more people would be able to help you out as I am sure not many people know Russian(I think that is the language on the screenshot?)
Old 10/01/2012, 13:02   #3

There the following is written:
The notice of a delay (it is heading)
completion of operation expects. If such mistake often meets during usual use of the program then to address in those SQL support. Include in MSQL the description carried out рыботы and where it is possible, instructions on a mistake... Where that so....Forgive for my English... I use the translator
Old 10/01/2012, 18:38   #4

I still don't fully understand it, have you by any chance tried uninstalling and reinstalling your Management Studio?
Old 10/01/2012, 18:41   #5

No tried uninstalling
Old 10/01/2012, 23:08   #6

I'd suggest that, again, I am not totally sure what the issue is, because I don't fully understand the error message you are getting there; therefore my recommendation.