Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S Rappelz high end acc!!

Discussion on S Rappelz high end acc!! within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S Rappelz high end acc!!

Hi siche einen high end rappelz acc!!

Oder items Rupes non npc Pets auf phönix!!!

bieten tuhe ich vieles.

reales geld steam acc wow gametime wow gold wow acc und vieles mehr addet mich einfach unter 451596525

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT R4 Rappelz account with high Orc on Naga (new)
05/01/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 8 Replies
done. thx :D
WTT R3 Rappelz account with high Orc on Naga
03/26/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 8 Replies
Yo. I will sell my account for either $ or € or Gpotatoes on rappelz or items on Unicorn server. ($80 fast sell) Whats on my account? -self-OB lvl 88 Priest (Full R3 solo-equip lvl 10 + 3-5) with a 11x+25 Orc (R5 lvl 10+5/6 equip) -lvl 50 Breeder -other chars below R3 -plussed R4 items for the Priest -some million ruppees and other things like 5 accountbound ss or stamina pots for 42500 stamina
Trading for Rappelz Items High Acc's
02/19/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
I have a lvl 108 Blader on Mercury Server IGN LAthenaL fully pimped and Geared lots of item shop equip and wh full of stuff with item shop stuff there to as well including a pet and fully up skilled pic below ! looking for Rappelz Acc or Looking for Rare Pets and items on Tortus server more or less looking for equipment and pets on Tortus server but taking offers anyways let me know thx! also will sell the cabal acc also have a dekaron acc lvl 70 Segnal fully pimped with load of stuff in wh as...
WTS rappelz acount with high quality items and pets
01/12/2009 - Rappelz Trading - 11 Replies
this is what i have to offer chr: lv115 SB lv90 BS the other chr are lv14 to lv50 The SB has full gear well upgraded very good equipment with +2 skill cards