Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WPE experience anyone?

Discussion on WPE experience anyone? within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question WPE experience anyone?

Greetings,
I've recently signed up to the forums in hopes to advertise my account for sale but as I read more and more I noticed a large community of private servers and also attempts of modifying in-game values etc which kept me from selling my account

So far WPE caught my attention but I'm noticing everything seems encrypted in the packets (I assume it is).

Anyone know or has had experience decrypting packets for any games or rappelz specifically?

Things done so far:
No GG
No Launcher
Able to edit values (visual only)

Any feedback is appreciated. Please no nasty comments. Thanks!
Old 04/16/2012, 08:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
Rappelz has its own personal encrypted code.

Not unlike other games, every extension and dll is personally made for rappelz only.
Perhaps you should take a look at ' how to reverse engineer ' , and also try learn more about cryptologic. this is everything ill be able to give you so far my knowledge is

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Experience
01/01/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
How can i change Exp needed for any level? from level 1 to 2 i want to set 22 exp how can i do that from navicat?
[Help please] Experience
06/12/2009 - CO2 Programming - 12 Replies
basically... i made a lvling calculator into my CODisappear, but i realize that the exp list i'm using is not right... Expball chart for lvls 1-137 those values aren't correct... so i need an exp list OR i need to find a way to find the current percentage in CO... i've tried searching for it w/ cheat engine and have failed over and over and over again... i've searched for a float value and double value, but i just can't seem to find it... anyone know where to find the percentage of...
Bot experience
05/13/2009 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
bonjour, je recherche activement un bot expérience fonctionnant sur les serveurs francais. Merci beaucoup ------------------------------------------------- ---------------------- Hello, I look for actively malformed one experience(experiment) working on the french servers. Thank you very much
Some Experience how to tell if GM is around
12/02/2006 - Final Fantasy XI - 5 Replies
Ehy FFXI ppl listen up! Im from Asura server, well that was 6 months before i got banned LOL!!! And this my experience the time a GM is checking my Pol client or FFXI game software. The first time i use hacks was god damn cool i don't rent chocobo's anymore(save's me lotta money and time). But even though i tried my best to hide or avoid any contact to other ppl (/sigh) a GM came on invisible mode to check me coz someone reported that he saw 3 ppl just vanish on his sigh w/o any...
TG Experience
11/10/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Sorry for being a knob, but I did a search and came up with nothing. Just wondering if it is possible to switch the TG stake files for id's of mosters to get better exp, or something along those lines?