Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 prolly simple questions :D

Discussion on 2 prolly simple questions :D within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 prolly simple questions :D

ok I have 2 questions that I cannot seem to find here or at google,so...was hoping someone could help me out :P
1. Does anyone know the ID's for the Desert shadow Garb pieces and or the hairdyes?

2. as a admin or gm how do i place lets say a non tradable item like a white lydian in another players pack or wh?

Some insight on these matters or maybe links to the solution would be awesome Thanks guys!
Old 10/16/2011, 13:23   #2

#1) epic 7/epic 7 part 2 items, hairdye is definitely not available and i'm ... pretty sure that shadow garb isn't

#2) insert item guide is your friend!

Old 10/18/2011, 18:59   #3

Ok this still dont work insert item guide only works for basic stuff What about the none tradable stuff like White Lydians? I do code it only goes in my pack not targeted players pack:/
Old 10/18/2011, 19:30   #4

how about just adding it to the adventure guide npc. then your friend can buy it
Old 10/22/2011, 19:34   #5

because i just dont want in the npcs at all i wanna be able to use for events only
Old 10/23/2011, 02:21   #6

elite*gold: 182
You could always make the server offline and add it to the dbo.item table. That's if you want to do it the complicated way.
Old 10/23/2011, 15:00   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExiledXx View Post
You could always make the server offline and add it to the dbo.item table. That's if you want to do it the complicated way.
Or use the brain, take a look at the dbo.paiditem and insert the items there

Its so pretty easy if you have a bit knowledge how the DB works
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2011, 22:44   #8

thanks for reply guys!