Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 18:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

the server is not connected

Discussion on the server is not connected within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face the server is not connected

the server is not connected

whin i try to login to the game i have a masseg

cannot connect to the login server.
Old 08/19/2011, 06:50   #2

u have 2 pm the admin of room 2 make account 4 u
Old 08/19/2011, 07:11   #3

thanks

put i am in age of rappelz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
connected to the server with l2walker but ..
06/29/2011 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hey i connected my l2walker to the server but the game guard got me so i need to kill the game guard or something?
cannot start server while no player sql connected
01/29/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
hostname1_1 PLAYER_SQL: localhost mt2 mt2!@# player COMMON_SQL: localhost mt2 mt2!@# common LOG_SQL: localhost mt2 mt2!@# log mysql_real_connect: Can't connect to local MySQL server throug socket ´/tmp/mysql.sock ´ (2) cannot start server while no player sql connected rm: cores/core.1: No such file or directory mv: rename cores/core.2 to cores/core.1 : No such file or directory mv: rename cores/core.3 to cores/core.2 : No such file or directory mv: rename cores/core.4 to cores/core.3 :...
Server connected nicht mit DB
04/18/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hallo, Ich habe das Problem: Beim erstellen meines 8.Servers ging alles gut bis auf: Ich kann nicht mit Navicat u. Filezilla connecten Wer hilft kriegt auch ein THX^^ Und ein Platz als VIP im Spiel.
Need help gettin connected to friends server.
01/09/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi, my friend just made a private server, everything works. But when i try to connect from my computer with his server i cant even see the server that i need to click on in order to connect, what are we missing, something with IP's? or Ports? His lan ip is in the private connector and all his hamachi ip in the data.pak and still i cant enter. we are out of awnsers. EDIT: Problem solved, after 6 days of blood and tears im finally un and running.. This Topic can be closed. my connector has...