Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 17:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Kale's Server Files

Discussion on Kale's Server Files within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/30/2011, 15:10   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
Another useless thread with some more useless trolling, with OFC Verom2 because he has to be half stuck up every thread *** so he can feel 'important'.
i am important
Old 07/30/2011, 15:21   #17

I - Immature
M - Mother
P - Phucker
O - of
R - Rappelz
T - that
A - always
N - needs
T - to shut the **** up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2011, 18:28   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uebari View Post
LAWL... Yeh the pack was pretty much ****... sadly the LUA files were so trashed.. I've seen better coding out of a Dyslexic person...
If you open the LUAs using an actual competent coding program(not notepad), it is very easy to read.
Old 07/30/2011, 18:33   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeroax View Post
If you open the LUAs using an actual competent coding program(not notepad), it is very easy to read.
Sigh.... I won't explain it to you because you seem like you don't understand what I was saying... and notepad is for newbies.
Old 07/30/2011, 18:33   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeroax View Post
Notepad++ is more than competent to read a simple file extension as a LUA. And he's not complaining about the commentary, just the coding itself. It was done by a child and it is apparent in the files he still needs to work on his programming skills.

Pay attention or don't comment.
Old 07/30/2011, 18:41   #21

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavenOnlyWishes View Post
Notepad++ is more than competent to read a simple file extension as a LUA. And he's not complaining about the commentary, just the coding itself. It was done by a child and it is apparent in the files he still needs to work on his programming skills.

Pay attention or don't comment.
Notepad ++ is ok but Intype is more my speed. The LUA's are a scary place considering the half brain-dead comments in them. I have personally been re-doing the comments as I make changes, hopefully by the end the lua's will be mostly commented in readable English.
Old 07/30/2011, 19:18   #22

this repack is totally naked .

is there any thing new ?
Old 07/30/2011, 19:27   #23

What does this contain? Screen shots or some details would be good
Old 07/30/2011, 19:28   #24

no, kales files are all worse than all the others... taming shows as "??? ???" can't summon certain mobs. alot of things not working. downloading would be a waste of time kale might say hes a good at this but tbh all hes good at is .lua files... and thats not really that good :/
Old 07/30/2011, 19:31   #25

LUA editing is like painting ,kale knows painting but didn't know where to put the paint .
Old 07/30/2011, 19:36   #26

Received Thanks: 2,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathEscaped View Post
What does this contain? Screen shots or some details would be good
This re-pack is not worth your time. It is nothing more than the files that were leaked by Wisp66 before the Official NCarbon Dev 6.1 Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by gavsta View Post
no, kales files are all worse than all the others... taming shows as "??? ???" can't summon certain mobs. alot of things not working. downloading would be a waste of time kale might say hes a good at this but tbh all hes good at is .lua files... and thats not really that good :/
Kale removed all his modifications and gave out the base files that he was given by Wisp. With the new CaptainHerlock. Kale has even said that all of his modifications were removed. Read before you diss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperKiller View Post
LUA editing is like painting ,kale knows painting but didn't know where to put the paint .
Actually seeing as most of my modifications are built on top of kales original work. I'd say your theory is flawed at best.

**Do not take the above post as me standing up for kale as you would be incorrect. The simple fact is he did a wonderful job on these files no matter his demeanor or affiliation with this project as of present.**
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/30/2011, 20:55   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ismokedrow View Post
[I]

Actually seeing as most of my modifications are built on top of kales original work. I'd say your theory is flawed at best.

**Do not take the above post as me standing up for kale as you would be incorrect. The simple fact is he did a wonderful job on these files no matter his demeanor or affiliation with this project as of present.**
really you got it wrong , I mean that kale knows how to edit and mod the files at best quality , but he didn't put his knowledge on better things and mods like putting new unique things in the server , he did a great job of modifications actually .

best wishes ,
Old 07/31/2011, 02:02   #28

Im confused, you seem to think you are bashng kale but whos the dumbass paying for server files? *cough* Kale-1 /Dumbass-0?
Old 07/31/2011, 02:08   #29

again, my coding style is something I'm personally comfortable with and use only for my own legibility.

look at your desk. is it organized in a certain way?
how do you sleep? do you think everybody sleeps that way?
what kind of food do you like? does everybody like those same foods?
what's your favorite color? why does everybody like different colors?

my coding is for myself, i never intended it for release -- does this make more sense now?

@gavsta, look at file dates and compare this to the official release. you're an ungrateful piece of work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2011, 02:19   #30

i dont get it wtf difference does it make how the lua files look, IF THE ******* PROGRAM CAN READ IT >_> seriously people troll better than that lol