Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 06:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

solei stealing jw's work look here

Discussion on solei stealing jw's work look here within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
solei stealing jw's work look here

solei is posting stuff on italia hack and saying its his, mainly your monster fixed database in the link below, he says him/red dragon made it
Old 05/29/2011, 15:26   #2

elite*gold: 1
thay gave cridets check here :

post #4

read before you post !!
Old 05/29/2011, 15:28   #3

it says credits to solei and reddragon also which they did n work to it, and they didnt orginnaly post credits to jw, zartek modified it to say JW, so read before you post also, you stupid german trash
Old 05/29/2011, 23:36   #4

elite*gold: 1
Ehm, maybe they fixed that too, and anyways, if they stealing his work, they won't have progress anyway, because if JW does have no progress, they will stay one step behind anyway.
Old 05/30/2011, 03:21   #5

from the shout box of italians are pathetic forum

Reddragon - 30-05-02:18 -- hako0o0 yes the last server is up to date look on or fix server is whit the fix soleil reddragon tread
Old 05/30/2011, 03:22   #6

no they didnt fix to, they released it the EXACT same time jw did
Old 05/30/2011, 06:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksoulzz1 View Post
no they didnt fix to, they released it the EXACT same time jw did
edit ..
Old 05/30/2011, 07:17   #8

I am bored so I decided to see what this was about. manlive - solei had absolutely nothing to do with those files other than releasing them on that site. And trying to call JW out is pretty stupid since all he did was post them. If solei truly did create them then it's very odd that he happened to accidentally include a test file that has Sanctuary's gate in the exact same (and very wrong) location that my test file does. Or that 6.2-specific props were replaced with the exact same filler props as mine. And, of course, there's the fact that every file has the exact same timestamp as mine as well.

The admin over there gave credit so no big deal really. I wasn't going to say anything until I read your post.
Old 05/30/2011, 07:18   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by manlive View Post
sam mean (jw) it's noob copy and paste ?? why he do this

jw u r noob ... Why did not remember the truth?

thx solei ..
LMAO really all credit should go to pyrok since hes done SOOOOOOOOOO much, all ive done is step by step guide, the data for the exp table , the data for jlvbonus stats, pet name data to make like real server and KTS npc data
Old 05/30/2011, 07:21   #10

sry .. no words
Old 05/30/2011, 07:29   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw988 View Post
LMAO really all credit should go to pyrok since hes done SOOOOOOOOOO much, all ive done is step by step guide, the data for the exp table , the data for jlvbonus stats, pet name data to make like real server and KTS npc data
And a lot of invaluable testing and feedback amongst other things
Old 05/30/2011, 10:29   #12

I m [gm]zartek man...if you want register for help and dev , or for problem..you are ALL welcome.
But register for this "war" have no sense.
I personally thx with jw for the great work and i post what i think in 2 or 3 topic.
In this forum only 5 or 6 people really work..the other spam or flame and stop.
I create this site for help...and i write guide and re-post what I say here.
Me and soleil have already answer question in this site but now is IMMPOSSIBLE dev here becose, like you can see, all people ask the same question, don t use search and other.
So if you wanna work with us, i m the first at give you welcome. If is not like that, sorry but i don t want another spammer site .
I wanna give another time thx for help at jw988 and i don t wanna read HERE OR ON MY SITE that i haven t give credits at the person that help me or us.
Maybe many people befor post should not only read..but undest that we are working FOR ALL rappelz's fan and the guide or ile are sharing for the people that don t know how to do.
Regardes, Zartek
Old 05/30/2011, 14:57   #13

i tried to read that but was unable lol..
Old 05/31/2011, 08:21   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by massimino4 View Post
I m [gm]zartek man...if you want register for help and dev , or for problem..you are ALL welcome.
But register for this "war" have no sense.
I personally thx with jw for the great work and i post what i think in 2 or 3 topic.
In this forum only 5 or 6 people really work..the other spam or flame and stop.
I create this site for help...and i write guide and re-post what I say here.
Me and soleil have already answer question in this site but now is IMMPOSSIBLE dev here becose, like you can see, all people ask the same question, don t use search and other.
So if you wanna work with us, i m the first at give you welcome. If is not like that, sorry but i don t want another spammer site .
I wanna give another time thx for help at jw988 and i don t wanna read HERE OR ON MY SITE that i haven t give credits at the person that help me or us.
Maybe many people befor post should not only read..but undest that we are working FOR ALL rappelz's fan and the guide or ile are sharing for the people that don t know how to do.
Regardes, Zartek
thnx for taking the time to publicly give props.
Old 05/31/2011, 13:40   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisp66 View Post
thnx for taking the time to publicly give props.
I have not start this topic