Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request: Korean Launcher, Help Files + German Launcher

Discussion on Request: Korean Launcher, Help Files + German Launcher within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request: Korean Launcher, Help Files + German Launcher

General overview on how to obtain them (download abc, go to xyz, etc.) or the actual files would be fantastic.

Thanks for viewing.

Reasons:

US launcher is ******' ugly. US help files are awful. Korean Rappelz (normal and KTS) have the best help files on any server, and I'd love to translate them and release them.
Old 03/24/2011, 09:52   #2

Little update - Manually snagging the files with Fiddler2 right now. If anybody can suggest a faster and/or more convenient option, I'm open to it! I'll release them as soon as the images are redone and the text is translated. I might make a few graphical tweaks, those will be released alongside a "vanilla" launcher.
Old 03/24/2011, 12:06   #3

؟؟

So far we have not seen any pictures of the words that you say,

We are now waiting on Friday to see one person puts a video

So if you have proof that there is server's files, put some pictures
And tell us what is the release of version that you have
Old 03/24/2011, 12:15   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sva260 View Post
؟؟

So far we have not seen any pictures of the words that you say,

We are now waiting on Friday to see one person puts a video

So if you have proof that there is server's files, put some pictures
And tell us what is the release of version that you have
Do you have any idea what the **** I'm talking about?
Old 03/24/2011, 12:35   #5

sva is paranoid. It's the same thing in every post He always says, that he thinks you are a liar and he wants some proof like screenshots or files. And of course every post is bold.

Im looking forward to hear more from the help page. When i started with rappelz (back in epic 4) there was the help page, and some pages were just like "coming soon". now we are heading to epic 7 final and its still the same... any guy could drop some short lines on the auction system in a day but i think it's just gala lab.

are the kts helpfiles just some html files too?
Old 03/24/2011, 13:06   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlywood View Post
sva is paranoid. It's the same thing in every post He always says, that he thinks you are a liar and he wants some proof like screenshots or files. And of course every post is bold.

Im looking forward to hear more from the help page. When i started with rappelz (back in epic 4) there was the help page, and some pages were just like "coming soon". now we are heading to epic 7 final and its still the same... any guy could drop some short lines on the auction system in a day but i think it's just gala lab.

are the kts helpfiles just some html files too?
I'll post a link of the KTS help files here tomorrow. They are extremely well done - detailed class information, great skill tree graphics, fantastic pet skill lists. US GMs need to take a hint! Translating them will take a lot longer than the launcher. There will be a lot of files to compile, JS to tweak and CSS to mod. >.<!~~
---------------------------
I'm finishing up with the Korean launcher right now. I still have a few more things to work out and a few more images to translate. The biggest problem is no English banner --

I tried to remove the text off that image with little luck. It looked slobby and unprofessional. I might just leave it with a Korean image, or no image at all.
---------------------------
I know it's not much, but it's a fun (and hopefully helpful!) project for me to work on. I hope that someone will appreciate it, even if they don't use it in/on their own personal server.

Everything will be uploaded in a [Release] post soon, I want to post them all at once and I have absolutely no idea when the help files will be done xDDD

Update:

Old 03/24/2011, 16:06   #7

Yeah, the korean stuff looks way better then the **** we get. On a side note have you guys seen the Epic 7.2 in game visual changes? They look awesome.
Old 03/24/2011, 22:49   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by harmbasi View Post
Yeah, the korean stuff looks way better then the **** we get. On a side note have you guys seen the Epic 7.2 in game visual changes? They look awesome.
I know! I am really excited to work with the Korean files, they were really well done. I'll be happy when I can finally release a working (...I hope!) set of files.

They did a fantastic job with the UI improvements in E7P2. I was hesitant with the new inventory at first, but over time I grew to like it more and more. It's fast, easy, clean and efficient - a huge step up from what it used to be!
Old 03/25/2011, 03:41   #9

elite*gold: 182
lol i didnt use any program when i got the web files for the US launcher i just told my browser to view the code and i copied it that way

think it took me about 3 hrs at the most o.o

but anyway i love the kts launcher so cant wait for your release
Old 03/25/2011, 04:17   #10

xD about 10 hours spent editing so far xD
Old 03/25/2011, 05:30   #11

lol i didnt bother editting anything when i did it i just copied the files xD
Old 03/25/2011, 21:52   #12

give us some previews when ur further
Old 03/25/2011, 23:10   #13

If you want I can help u download/translate(using google translator) the help files.
Old 03/25/2011, 23:41   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXExiledXx View Post
If you want I can help u download/translate(using google translator) the help files.
Have MSN? I'd appreciate it! Send it to me in a message. I'll be working on them for the next 12 +/- hours (or as long as I can stand!)

----

The launcher is complete. I am working with another developer to finalize it. I'll release it sometime this week.

Still need to redo the start button and min button.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/25/2011, 23:51   #15

Even though i sent u a message it doesnt show in sent item box.
So just in case heres my msn *removed since ive alrdy added rolfcopter as freind *