Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gold/Items (Undine & Betrayal)

Discussion on Gold/Items (Undine & Betrayal) within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Exclamation Gold/Items (Undine Server)

Enjoy NEW Site, NEW Prices, NEW Services!!!

Gold Price: 0.6$-0.8$/Bill

5% more Gold or Items with BitCoin Payment

Enjoy Gold Shop, Pet House, LevelUp Service & Package Shop !!!

<<<Accept PayPal, BitCoin, PaySafe, Gredit/Debit>>>

Visit site for more details:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Undine Gold-Items
04/09/2016 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Have around 500B for sale and a lot of items....Have pretty much anything you might need. Message me for items and gold- Thanks
Betrayal (All items for $150 OBO)
03/25/2016 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
+20 R7 2h CC Mace Patk +5% TDS +20 R7 Feral 2H Axe Gala TD +20 R7 Feral LB Gala TD +17 Feral R7 War Armor/ +15 Intense R7 Hunter Armor 2 +25 R7 Belt WD NEW/ 1 +10 lvl 90 Belt WD NEW
Undine Items-Gold
11/26/2015 - Rappelz Trading - 6 Replies
Hello all- I have some items on The Undine US server that I would like to sell.... I pretty much have anything and everything you might need or the gold to buy it....if you message me what you are looking for and how much you wanna pay, I will cut you a damn good deal. Also have gold for sale cheap as I am trying to quit the game- would like payment method as PayPal only- Thanks!
WTB 165+ account on Undine or Betrayal
08/26/2015 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
As per the title I am looking to purchase a 165+ account on either Undine or Betrayal. Mostly looking for a barebone account. Will entertain looking at geared accounts if the price is right. Would prefer an MB or Corr Male toon Contact me via skype @ rmasonweaver1
[Trading] Undine Server Items for Betrayal Server items
03/10/2015 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Hey dudes, wanting to move server with the new merger but not willing to give up my usernames on Undine instead I'll just try part with the gears I had. +21 Circus Longbow (+8% Dex) Lv94 S3 Rare Healer (x2 8 sec heals, x2 longer heals, Master Devotion, Equivalent Exchange, 10/80) Lv74 Unique Lilth Healer 6 Slot Anessa set x3 s1 cerb / x2 s3 yeti / mephisto card wings / decos 250m cash