Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[B]Buff-Slaves Account[/B]

Discussion on [B]Buff-Slaves Account[/B] within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [B]Buff-Slaves Account[/B]

WTB Buff-Slaves-Account

As the title says, I am looking for a Buff-Slaves-Account

I am aiming for the US Servers, preferably Undine. Depending on your offer, I'd consider deviations on that, since this is going to be a start over.

The account should contain:
  1. - a Deva Mage class, specifically a Cardinal (not optional)
  2. - an Asura Mage class, specifically a Corruptor (not optional)
  3. - both Gaia Mage classes (optional, but both would be preferred)
*if the account would contain a MB as well, that'd be lovely but not 100% necessary.

Notes:
  1. - I'm currently staying abroad, Kenya to be specific, and am filtering the net for offers ahead. I'll pay a decent price, depending on what you can offer
  2. - Skill Cards are very welcome and would obviously affect the price, I'd be willing to pay.

Hope there'll be some neat offers and thanks ahead to those who'll offer their service
Old 04/18/2014, 10:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Note

A regular buff slave account would do just fine. I'd just like to cover everything from huna to mage buffs. I'd seriously pay a decent amount of money.

Tags
buff slaves, characters 150+, generous payment, rappelz us, undine

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rappelz US Tortus Awesome T2 Slayer Account + Tamer Account and Buff Slaves Account
02/03/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 6 Replies
First Account: This is The Main Account It Contains a lvl155 Slayer Character I Will Mention The Most Important Items On The Account You Can Check The Rest From The Screenshots I Provided The Character Is Very Powerful Been Playing This Class Since The Game Was Created So It's One Of The Best Slayers In The Server And Very Very Well Built, Finished Almost All Quests With This Character All TP Quests Done You Can Almost Solo Anything With This Character You Can Solo Bosses/NM Dungeons Extremely...
WTB buff slaves
01/31/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
wtb buff slaves empty naked mc buff slaves paying in game money
FENRIR ~ selling 4 buff slaves
10/05/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
as title says,im selling 4 slaves on fenrir,each slave is on each account. trade goes like this. u get dm and sb first,i get cash,then u get huna and cleric. im not responding on this topic,private msg only! ps,u must have msn and add me on fb if we make a deal if we agree on trade,u will get some extra bonus ;)
[Fernir]Buying Buff Slaves 3/4 in One Acc
08/11/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
looking mainly for cm/huna/healer buffs in one account, Sb is a plus. Pm me With chars' Level, whether it has a sb anot and the price.
R7 SB + acco buff slaves ( Fenrir )
07/11/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Sell my account : SB 155 also had 2 other chars R6 on acco. Pets: White Dragon R7 Ifrit R6 another one pet T4 Stage 1