Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Rupees/Pets/Equips on US-Tortus

Discussion on WTB Rupees/Pets/Equips on US-Tortus within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Rupees/Pets/Equips on US-Tortus

PM me with what you have and what your looking for.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S][Tortus]150+25 S1 WD w/ equips
06/15/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
So yeah, selling WD with +20 ruthless r6 magewall and 150 ruthless chromatic staff I don't give a shit who you are, you're paying first or don't bother posting in this thread.
WTB rupees/r7 pets TORTUS
02/13/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
Suche gute ruppee / pet cards angebote für 60 euro... Server tortus
WTB rupees and pets on Tortus
06/12/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
I want to buy rupees $8 USD per 100m Pets i want fresh genie/ifrit/cerb/dt/wd, lvl 150 angel/kenta/harpy/rp/bp/hawk pm what you have. im also paying through paypal only
WTS Pets/Gear/Equips on Tortus US Server
04/19/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Hi im quitting rappelz and selling my stuff as i would like to do other things in life instead of playing rappelz, i will also be selling 3 accounts (R6 account, R5 account with buffslaves on it and an R4 buffslave account) but i will put the info for them in another thread once i've gone through them to see whats on what. Accounts have now been posted in another thread. Im looking for Cash only Via Paypal. UK Decorative Cloak - $40 Perm Pickup Pet (with Pickup Pet name changer) - $30...
WTS - Rappelz fullob pets & rupees (Tortus Server)
12/27/2008 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
Rappelz - Tortus Server I and a group of friends whom left rappelz have the followings for sale: Evo3 Full-Overbreed** +25 12x Hawk - Sold +25 12x Sala +25 12x Orc +25 12x Redpixie - Sold +25 12x Skele