Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading 151 cardinal for Another r7 account

Discussion on Trading 151 cardinal for Another r7 account within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Trading 151 cardinal for Another r7 account

Hello I want to swap my r7 cardinal on Naga server for another r7 account prefer magus void mage marksman sin

Message me if interested or need any details
Old 11/06/2012, 00:32   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I have a 157 vm and 152 mm in bahamut server.
Old 11/06/2012, 11:37   #3

R7 Cardinal

Im interested in either one ur willing to swap mate my cardinal doesn't have a lot on the account has some equipment some clean some little pimped and some +2-3 buff cards and belt pet so I would count it as a clean account so im would expect a clean account off you to if we are willing to swap inbox me or leave a reply if ur interested or not mate.
(The only reason I wanna swap for another character and server is im bored on the server and want a new class)

Thank you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling R7 Cardinal Account - Naga US
04/30/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Selling a level 150 cardinal on naga, can supply screenshots accepting paypal payments only and you go first. Account is clean and also has a 80 huna on it
WTB cardinal fenrir
01/05/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Hi as you can see, I am looking for a cardinal on fenrir. I'd prefer a clean account. I can pay via PayPal or psc/ukash might pay with gpots if you want. Pm me + offer or tell me in this thread
WTS r7 Cardinal
12/26/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Clean Account Naga Server - you first or you pay for middleman -
WTS r7 Cardinal Naga
12/11/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Selling the toon clean. *Never has been banned *Clean Name Reason for Selling: Quitting Paypal only, you must pay first or you pay for middleman. Serious offers only please, thanks.
WTS Phoenix L2 78 Cardinal
12/12/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
WTS phoenix server account with multiple characters. No karma on any of the characters, 2-300m in adena, main character is 78 cardinal subbed 78 dancer with a good set of duals and with every A grade armor set except DC heavy and NM. Som w/ acu, AQ ring, tat jewels for main and 1st sub, 2nd sub is in maj jewels. 2nd Sub is 6x SH. Account also has a 62 ws, 55 BH, 53 SH, 67 or 69 Destro, 61 SK and a 4x Overlord. Can also sell a 6x SE buffer account with equipment as well. I basically...