Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT for White Dragon Tortus

Discussion on WTT for White Dragon Tortus within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT for White Dragon Tortus

Hello,
I am interested in trading my guild wars 2 account for a White Dragon of any level on Tortus Server on Rappelz Pm Me with Offers!!! Account is legit and all info will be changed according to your specifications thank you! ( Will also take r7 Cerb with +15 or higher Gears)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tortus] Selling 2x S1 White Dragons
07/22/2012 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
I currently have two R7 S1 White Dragons ready to be sold to the highest bidder. Further details can be discussed over skype, I only accept payments through PayPal and as a standard, I will not trade my items before getting paid. As quite frankly, you wouldn't walk into a shop and just suddenly eat a candy bar without paying, would you? Please, only serious and genuine offers, too. Skype: zone.merchant
{KTS}White Dragon
09/21/2011 - Rappelz - 6 Replies
Hello Members elitepvpers well im in KTS Show you White Dragon power!! it about 2 skills With Nesromancer http://dc16.arabsh.com/i/03378/6m8hne5xx38a.jpg My friend Dragon...:p
WTS R7 White Dragon
11/28/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 8 Replies
*WTS R7 +25 150 WD AND *R7 +25 150 Ifrit *fenrir server offers are welcome.only paypal is accepted as payment so me and buyer are safe. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/liinda5296 /150wdAND150IFRIT.jpg ""I accept Paypal payments at the moment in USD. All transactions will be done smoothly and efficiently if my way of trading is followed. Payment must be sent as 'Personal payments', also known as *GIFT* with a note attached saying that you 'have received the virtual item'. This is...
155+25 White Dragon
11/11/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 6 Replies
SOLD