Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

bahamut account

Discussion on bahamut account within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
bahamut account

Heya all
i want to sell the following items:
151+25 angel
60+10 naga
an 1bill ruppes
if u want images pm me
Offer me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Selling account on Bahamut (US)
09/28/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 10 Replies
127 Battle Summoner with all +3/+4 skill cards and very good equipment & deco wings and goryeo suit +4 lvl 10 lak neclace and +5 taming card 100 Preist +1 skill cards and very good equipment +7 lak neclace 60 Soldier good equipment & cash shop helmet 44 Fighter with good Equips 37 Dark Magician
WTS Rappelz US (Bahamut) Account
09/18/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Hi Epvper's Selling Full Account (Bahamut Server) 156 Battle Summoner (Dura 3 Sprightly Set & Resplendant Set) Contents (as i can remember since haven't logged for a month) other details will follow 155 White Dragon
Bahamut [Warehouse Account]
12/24/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 14 Replies
Hello, Today I will give you a Chance to buy a Cheap Warehouse account. This means this Account has no Characters just 1 Lvl 1 Char. The Warehouse is filled with: 1. Pet Cards: -Lv. 111+21 Genie - Much Empty Pet Cards Tier 2-4 Like (RP,BP,Hawkman, Salamander) 2. Full Equip for Asura Assasin and Warlock+Deva
WTS/T R6 account on Bahamut Server
05/16/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 6 Replies
Heya, Taking offer on R6 SoulBreeder, and R6 Archer (Both with excel reputation, none PK, harass.. or anyelse, nobody will bother you ingame too ^^); Clean or with gear, up to you. Accepting payment via Paypal; we can use Middleman as well. For screenshot, pm me with offer or offer right here ^^, so i'll send to you ;) Please, serious offer only Just to start, 100.00 U$ Post your offer below, i'll finish this thread at Saturday.
WTB Bahamut Account BS or SB 130+
01/23/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys want to buy Bs or Sb Account in bahamut with equips and pet to same lvl preference with angel any lvl (optional) send me email to [email protected] and plz post here to screenshots of account and say me price ty.