Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Fenrir] All must go !! XD

Discussion on [Fenrir] All must go !! XD within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up [Fenrir] All must go !! XD

Sold Out for now Back in 1 Week

Selling Ingame money

Rate:
1,2bil (1,2kkk) = 10€ PSC
2,5bil (2,5kkk) = 20€ PSC
3,5bil (3,5kkk) = 25€ PSC
~~ Best Deal ~~ 8,0bil (8,0kkk) = 50€ PSC ~~ Best Deal ~~
Current Stock : 40b ++ 32bil 16bil

Selling Items

just counting up a few:

155+ DT 170€ / 200 $
+20 Devouring R7 2h Axe / +7 Armor R7 Warrior 45 € / 55 $ ( with Dt 25$ / 38$ )

14x S1 Golem 120€ / 150 $
+20 Devouring R6 2h Staff / +9 R6 Armor Warrior 35 € / 50 $
Fresh Golem 60€ / 85 $
+no equip
15x S2 Unicorn
+no equip
13x S3 Harpy
+no equip
13x S3 Unicorn
+no equip
AA-Wings
many Masks
E-Pro

SS -- Sold all
2x Belt Naga
S3 Belt Orcs
S3 Belt Skellys

I guess i have nearly everything but these is just the stuff i dont even use
If u need something else just ask me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

==>>For more Information pls feel free to pm me or Contact me on MSN<<==
==>>MSN = <<==

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
English:

I'm not selling virtual items but the services in terms of acquisition,
storing and delivering of those items including all neccessary actions,
expenditure of time and contact to me.
The item remains as intellectual property of Gala-Net, Inc.

German:

Ich verkaufe keine virtuellen Gegenstände, sondern die Dienstleistungen
in Form von Beschaffung, Lagerung und Auslieferung
dieser Sachen einschließlich aller dafür erforderlichen Tätigkeiten,
sowie dem damit verbundenen Zeitaufwand und Kontakt zum mir.
Der Gegenstand bleibt geistiges Eigentum von Gala-Net, Inc.
Old 01/21/2012, 23:36   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

why would they buy Ruupes from you that expensive when there are people selling ruupes even cheaper than you (alot cheaper)?
Old 01/22/2012, 00:35   #3

well im selling nearly every day not only here on forum and all for this price so im not to expensive

also the ppl who are buying from me know im fast and safe

but hey go give someone 6 € for 1kkk and get scammed up to you. Or even better buy from this rupee selling sites and buy ur own rupees back and increase the hacking ****

mhhh doesnt matter what site or forum there must be allways trolls around...
Old 01/22/2012, 14:43   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

or go to this guy:

4 euro for 1bil (1000mil) safe and a HUGE ammount in stock
Old 01/22/2012, 15:24   #5

the 1st words show u that this is a company

Hello , "WE" offer .....

anyway i dont force anyone to buy from me , i have ppl who do ....

if u want to support the Rupee Selling Sites do so but than dont cry about hackers
Old 01/22/2012, 22:36   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Places like E Gpal . com don't hack players accounts. They merely buy from players like you and sell at a premium price. I have been buying from them for almost 2 years now and they haven't "scammed" me lol.

And there price is $6.99 per billion while yours is double that :/.

And the guy from the link that Naga4Sale supplied is legit too and he sells for $6.50 roughly per billion. I already purchased a Koala from him for $160. I received it as soon as I sent the money (literally).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/23/2012, 00:03   #7

never said this guy is a scammer but u can see that they are a company

and since they are selling only on us servers (US Servers have a Security leak) while prices on german server are higher u can be 100% they got their stuff not from farming
what means they are hacking to get money and than they sell it for damm cheap prices. I farmed , tamed and played for 5 years and when i sell my stuff i wont hurt anyone. If u buy from this hackers u force them to hack more.
And when the time comes and u getting hacked u will know what ment when i said u are buying ur own money back.

Those ppl who are buying from me know the Problem and are willing to pay more.The ppl who buying from me , want to play longer and dont want to Support hacking Companys.

As soon as the Security leak is found u will notice that cash for rupee prices will rockhill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1User View Post
And the guy from the link that Naga4Sale supplied is legit too and he sells for $6.50 roughly per billion. I already purchased a Koala from him for $160. I received it as soon as I sent the money (literally).
there u see it again... $ 6,5 per bil ... nice price
$160 for a koala ???? damm expensive ... because they dont play the game and dont know prices.

160/6,5=24bil+ well i dont know on what server u play but on my server u get a DT for that or 3-4 Koalas

But well this naga guy is the same guy as the one who is selling on that threat and i wouldnt be supriced if u are one from that or another company too. Well need to contact a elitepvpers Admin and let him watch into ur acc.
Old 01/23/2012, 06:44   #8 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Lol, let them "watch my account" :P. But no I do see what you're saying about "buying your own rupees back" until you get your account restored and boom you got your money back.

The security hole gets patched then rupees will sky rocket, I agree. So buy them cheap now while you can .

Yes, I realize $160 for a Koala is very expensive. But let's see how long it would take you to get a Koala in-game via trade or earning it through Ursa runs. Ursa runs = 2 months MINIMUM. I shouted in-game for roughly 2 weeks and only got one offer which rejected my offer and ignored me the rest of the time.

In-game I had roughly the same about of rupees you have on your account but yet I couldn't get a Koala. Answer? They are scarce! So yes, $160 for a Koala I get right now is worth it for me. So I don't have waste my time leveling a character, deleveling it, doing Ursa runs for the next few months just to get one Koala :/. I would rather use that time to level my main or level some buff slaves. And a friend of mine said it took him months to get a Koala (person has more money than me) and that was before everyone wanted to belt them.

Also, I said I bought from E Gpal.com. Why not criticize them? They are a little bit expensive than he is but I have bought 100b+ worth of rupees from them. No problems period. And they don't hack accounts. Do their suppliers? I doubt as frequent as the guy we were previously discussing. If at all.

Sorry but your asking people to purchase products from the manufacturer rather than a discount retail store. Manufacture price > discount retail store price, always. Yes, the manufacturer is going to put some extra padding on that product to ensure its ok (you farmed for it yourself), but that discount retail store sells the exact same thing at more than half the cost.
Old 01/25/2012, 01:16   #9

Push

NEW Prices
Old 01/28/2012, 18:00   #10

p
u
s
h
Old 01/29/2012, 20:49   #11

hsup
Old 02/24/2012, 09:38   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Ask me to check stock before you buy , and also you can buy it from our site directly .we promise you that we can offer you all Rappelz stuff online(powerleveling and items, and other stuff within 15 minutes! if not, you can get a full refund within 24 hours!

Price is flexible which depends on the stock status!
2% Discount Code: IGXEIMQE6488Servers can both be US and EU!
you can also visit our site for more info! Thx
MSN:

IGXE is a professional site and places 2nd that trades all online games stuff
Igxe exclusive coupon code: IGXEIGXE55916 for 8%
IGXE discount code IGXEIMQE6488 for 2%
if you are busy, directly visit
Old 02/25/2012, 19:14   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi there is a few items I would like to buy from you on Fenrir server, the list is below:-

Large Quilted Bag
Any Wings
DT
DT gear - Does not have to be super pimped

Could you pm me and let me know the price for each item (real money) or if you can do me a deal on all 4 items xD

Thank you
Old 02/25/2012, 23:28   #14

pmed u
Old 02/28/2012, 06:59   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

IGXE price for Rupplez ruppees and powerleveling and items

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkie187 View Post
Hi there is a few items I would like to buy from you on Fenrir server, the list is below:-

Large Quilted Bag
Any Wings
DT
DT gear - Does not have to be super pimped

Could you pm me and let me know the price for each item (real money) or if you can do me a deal on all 4 items xD

Thank you

sorry, i didn't find items that you want, i just uploaded two pictures about Rupples ruppees and powerleveling price
maybe you can buy Rupples ruppees to buy items
if you really decide to buy Rupples ruppees to buy items, remmber to use Igxe exclusive coupon code IGXEIGXE55916 for 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodbyeRappelz View Post
pmed u
really ?