Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

{WTB} Rupees on {US Fenrir} server

Discussion on {WTB} Rupees on {US Fenrir} server within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
{WTB} Rupees on {US Fenrir} server

Hello, I would like to purchase anywhere from 5-10bil rupees on US fenrir server...im open to negotiations in terms of prices, however i wont pay OP amounts lol.

Rules:
I wont go first, if you want a middleman thats fine (aslong as you pay the cost if there is one) and its a known middleman from these forums****important.
Payments are done through Pay-pal, only!

Please pm me or leave an offer here!!!

Interested in getting this asap!
Old 01/17/2012, 23:48   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

use this guy, legit seller bought from him many times!
Old 01/21/2012, 01:33   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 25
just add me skype msn or icq

Tags
fenrir, rupee, wtb

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Rupees - Fenrir Server
06/30/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 11 Replies
Selling a nice amount of rupees in fenrir server 100m = 7$ Paypal payment as gift and with note only. You buy, you go first, unless you have a good reputation, that way I can go first. If you want to trade or if you have any question send me a PM or add me on msn: [email protected]
Wts Rupees on Fenrir Server
06/05/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 14 Replies
I have a significant amount of rupees for sale on Fenrir Server. Price is $7 per 100mil. Request trade and pm me quantity you are interested in buying. Trade conditions are as follows: PAYPAL ONLY - via gift or personal payment with a note attached that the digital item was received.
WTB Rupees on Fenrir server
07/26/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 8 Replies
WTB Rupees on Fenrir server. Want to buy about 2 bil. 100 mil = 7 US Will not go first. I already bough rupees (2 bil) and payed in small increments. For example: I set up a shop on flea market with return scrolls for 100 mil each. You buy it with toon (send me a name in private message). If you scared to buy all, buy 1 a time and will send you appropriate money amount (7$) so you only would be risking 100 mil although I am not a scammer :pimp:
[WTS] Rupees Fenrir Server
07/02/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
Selling rupees on Fenrir server, pm me price per 100m that you're offering. Thanks :)
WTB: Rupees on Fenrir server
06/25/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 3 Replies
Im just looking to buy some money off people via paypal. If you are selling on Fenrir send me how much you charge per 100m. Post here or send a message. Ill do middle man also.