Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Skill cards/ Pets/Rupes

Discussion on WTB Skill cards/ Pets/Rupes within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 24
WTB Skill cards/ Pets/Rupes

Hello i WTB Skill Cards / Pets / Rupes pm me

push On Server Age of Rappelz
Old 08/04/2011, 13:11   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
server
Old 08/05/2011, 09:12   #3

elite*gold: 24
Push

Push

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[RELEASE] SKILL PETS
12/07/2014 - Dekaron Private Server - 28 Replies
I'm posting here no more pets than skill, for those who want to download the files is here, note not to overwrite your files from the server and client first look at the files. Below are some SS: http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/4872/img1k.png http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5094/img2q.png http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/1450/img3lc.pn g
How can I get skill cards +250???
07/29/2011 - Rappelz - 10 Replies
Hi guys,,, How can I get skill cards +250 Please set an example Thank you in advance,,,
[NAGA] WTB Items, Skill Cards, and Pets
03/21/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
Hey, I decided to create a new thread with a more appropriate title. Anyways, here is a list of items I seek: EQUIPMENT: -r6 or r7 Wicked or Fleeting CM Equipment -r5, r6, or r7 Priest Equipment -r5, r6, or r7 Soul Breeder Equipment SKILL CARDS: -Fire Arrow or Lightning Bolt (+4 or more) -Any Priest/Healer Skill Cards (+3 or more) -Any Soul Breeder Skill Cards (+3 or more, exception: CTC +6 or more)
How To Add Pet Skill To Your Pets
12/24/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
Ok so i noticed most servers haveing alot of problems with the pet skills not working this is because you have edited the itemtype.dat one way or another but heres a quick guide to add skills to the pets 1. Get Pet ID (Located In cq_Eudemon) 2. Get Skill ID you Want (Located In cq_magictype) 3. Open cq_magic insert next id in order start from last number used at bottem of list then insert petID then Skill ID. save and relog ur char ur pets should now have the skill wanted
WTB RUPES (horus)
07/04/2008 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
hi tausche Accs gegen Rupes auf Horus wen jmd Intresse hat oder mehr über meine Accs erfahren möchte pm me Wow Acc + bc and 70 hunter etc Gw Acc 20 krieger Steam cs1.6 + cz