Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rappelz Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Rupees and RP on Fenrir

Discussion on Selling Rupees and RP on Fenrir within the Rappelz Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Rupees and RP on Fenrir

Ok so I would like to sell 100 mil and a 118 full ob rp for Gpotato or Aika gold.

P.S.: Since I got scammed a few times I will not go first. pm me or leave reply here
Old 07/02/2011, 11:51   #2

btw I'd like to sell the pixie and the 100 mil for 4$ if u want to go for paypal
Old 07/02/2011, 14:19   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Pm sent
Old 07/02/2011, 14:20   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

i have 1 $ if u want pm me
Old 07/03/2011, 10:15   #5

sold

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB rupees in Fenrir
03/01/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
hi, im paying $9 (usd) / 100M or pm your offers. Using paypal only. WTB a genie too send me a pm with the price.
Selling Rupees [fenrir]
02/18/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 2 Replies
i have 4 bil for sale, looking for about $10 us per 100m if you buy 1 bil or higher discounts could be added also i have +5 ctc if anyone wants to offer paypal only
[FENRIR] Selling rupees
02/15/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 7 Replies
Hi fellow elitepvpers. I have a fair amount of rupees for sale Rates are as follow: 8USD = 100m Currently only accepting moneybookers (no paypal sorry) as I need cash via moneybooker and do not want the hassle of transferring. I will not do via middleman as many people insist on their middleman while I prefer a random high repped one. Thus, I would require buyer to send first However, if u are afraid of scams, we can do it by 100m each transaction so no huge money would be involved...
Selling rupees Fenrir
09/04/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
I am selling 495m rupees on Fenrir. If you are interested please send me a PM with your offer (dollars/euro's). Only payment accepted through Paypal. It's also possible to buy in packages of 100m but I prefer that all get sold at once.
Selling rupees ( Fenrir Server )
04/14/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 0 Replies
i would like to sell 1.5 billion - 3b rupees on the Fenrir server, pm the anmount of Dollars/Euros your willing to pay via privat msg. *im only interested in paypal deals* if you dont give me an cash offer for the rupees i wont reply your msg thanks and have fun