Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

good idea for develoopers

Discussion on good idea for develoopers within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
good idea for develoopers

Hi guys! Who remember the Age of rappelz server? i think AOR is the best server ever! Who wanna to earn a lot of money must run a Rappelz epic 6.2 private server with x15 exp rate, x15 drop rate, and donation shop with ss,gmfb,deco, enchant stuffs! Because ofi is dead, and epics more than 7 dont interesting!
How about it?
Old 11/24/2015, 11:47   #2

Team Vendetta has open 6.2 server atm it is beta
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/24/2015, 11:56   #3

tnx
Old 11/24/2015, 14:47   #4

Received Thanks: 1,011
Why everyone want to earn ******* money with something they didn't created? Srsly...
Thanks
6 Users
Old 11/25/2015, 06:53   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyOneRaskim View Post
Why everyone want to earn ******* money with something they didn't created? Srsly...
i dont need money, im only player^^ and i and more people want normal classic server without staged pets, 100 belt slots, 3th profession-we nont need it, we love classic rappelz
Old 11/25/2015, 13:34   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psybird View Post
Hi guys! Who remember the Age of rappelz server? i think AOR is the best server ever! Who wanna to earn a lot of money must run a Rappelz epic 6.2 private server with x15 exp rate, x15 drop rate, and donation shop with ss,gmfb,deco, enchant stuffs! Because ofi is dead, and epics more than 7 dont interesting!
How about it?
It is the best idea. keeps a decent market and makes everything run smoothly instead of adding over powered items to the cash shops add basic things it doesn't ruin the server doesn't make it pay to win.

But the problem is nobody wants that they want rather pay to win or play for a day be max level and have nothing left. Sadly Rappelz isn't what it was anymore and cannot be made decent.