Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

asking about changing colour

Discussion on asking about changing colour within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
asking about changing colour

hi guys
i wanna some help
i want to change the colour of permission 202 [GA]

ANY ONE KNOW HOW CAN I DO IT
Old 07/09/2015, 23:15   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
Please ask your questions in the help thread and help keep our forum clean...

As far as your question I am pretty sure that the color of chat is controlled in the game server so I think you would need to be able to recode the game server Captain Herlock in order to control the text color.

Either that or it is in the sframe coding.

The only text you can really control the color of without recoding the game is text that is written in a lua.
Old 07/10/2015, 03:36   #3

elite*gold: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by thndr View Post
Please ask your questions in the help thread and help keep our forum clean...

As far as your question I am pretty sure that the color of chat is controlled in the game server so I think you would need to be able to recode the game server Captain Herlock in order to control the text color.

Either that or it is in the sframe coding.

The only text you can really control the color of without recoding the game is text that is written in a lua.
Actually if I remember correctly the gameserver only sends a chat id. The actual color is changed in the sframe. :x
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/10/2015, 03:54   #4

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 1,462
I figured it was one of the two.

Thanks for clarification.