Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Server with no soul pests (pets)

Discussion on Server with no soul pests (pets) within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Server with no soul pests (pets)

So I as jumping from one server to another. Everywhere I go soul pests have infested server already. Does anyone know any (yes I know zesua 5.2 has no soul pets) sever that has no soul pests
Old 11/05/2014, 08:16   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VK] 1on1 BP Equip & Soul Ruby Set & HP-Pets [Devos]
05/09/2012 - Flyff Trading - 23 Replies
Reste hier: RodySet+10 & CD Schild & Revenio-Set+7 auf Devos
[WTS] 133 Soul Breeder + Pets {Naga-US}
06/29/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
Okay, this is what I'm selling... only taking cash offers USD. PM Me or email me. E-Mail : [email protected] Selling for $150 USD / OBO PM ME OR EMAIL ME WITH OFFERS. Level 133 - Soul Breeder / JLv 50
WTS/T 9x Soul Breed with gears and pets on Fenrir
02/22/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
closed
Warklock: Soul Linked Pets take no damage!
05/24/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
This can be used for a variety of situations, and having Soul Linked Warlocks tanking end game outdoor bosses (Not instanced that i know of) Or taking alot less damage in PVP. What to do: Have your Voidwalker out, and Soul Linked to you. Have the opposite faction (Or in a duel) warlock Banish your pet. This causes him to be immune to all damage done to it, INCLUDING the 30% from Soul Link. This means a warlock could tank bosses like the 4 Emerald Dragons, Lord Kazzak, Azuregos, etc,...
Warlock: Soul Linked Pets take no damage
05/15/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 12 Replies
This can be used for a variety of situations, and having Soul Linked Warlocks tanking end game outdoor bosses (Not instanced that i know of) Or taking alot less damage in PVP. What to do: Have your Voidwalker out, and Soul Linked to you. Have the opposite faction (Or in a duel) warlock Banish your pet. This causes him to be immune to all damage done to it, INCLUDING the 30% from Soul Link. This means a warlock could tank bosses like the 4 Emerald Dragons, Lord Kazzak, Azuregos, etc, without...