Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Working Farmbot for windows 32bit?

Discussion on Working Farmbot for windows 32bit? within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Working Farmbot for windows 32bit?

Have any links for working farm bot, i run 32 bit windows thank you for helping!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Crossfire Auto self Nade Farmbot V1.3 (windows 7 & 8 & XP) 64Bit & 32Bit
07/12/2014 - CrossFire Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 6 Replies
http://i62.tinypic.com/293k3l5.jpg This is a new version of Auto self nade Farmbot, Working after the new patch with date 11/7/2014 it's Faster now and working for all systems, Version 1.2 (the other threads) doesn't work on some operating system, we got all the reports from users and fixed it in this version. All you have to do is, start the FarmBot and then start cf, join a farming room (Uk5 Or Detla server mostly) now leave your crossfire and the Bot farming to you, after 2-3 weeks...
Need working farmbot for win7 32bit
01/16/2014 - S4 League - 0 Replies
I tested some farmbot but all not press f5 in S4 League pls help.
Cube Defence farmbot - Windows 7 32bit
11/18/2013 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 29 Replies
Hey guys, in this tutorial I show you how to hack in Cube defence and get a lot of Capsules. First - You have to download: Bypass by N3xusNe0n Faith Injector RevelatioN.dll F5 Klicker.exe When you downloaded these files follow this steps: 1. Copy Bypass by N3xusNe0n, RevelatioN.dll and Faith Injector in your S4 League folder. 2. Run the bypass as administrator