Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Instance Dungeon help

Discussion on Instance Dungeon help within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Instance Dungeon help

ok so here is what I don't get I know where to put the mobs but in the db there Is this dbo.InstanceDungeonMonsterRespawnResource

ok I know that's where the mobs go for the instances but how to add them in there properly I don't know what the row's left, top, right, bottom are for I know what the monster id is for but what and how do I add the mobs bases on x,y cordnants

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hello, My name is Alexandria Dungeon / Instance
07/31/2010 - SRO Private Server - 85 Replies
SSE FTW ! Since people are wondering how to join my server. Click on my signature button "Show" and u'll find all the answers. Teleports that are working on my server: - Teleport to Samarkand - Teleport to Event Area Lv 1 ~ 80 - Teleport to Event Area Lv 80 + (level restriction works) - Teleport to Stronghold
Bot that uses Instance Dungeon?
04/01/2008 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hello guys , In Requires i see a lot of bots that are doing whole the time InDun. Can someone say what for bot it is ? Or maybe even explain how does it works? Btw Thx.