Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vote point

Discussion on Vote point within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Vote point

Bonjour,

je voudrais savoir si une personne pourrais me donner un coup de main pour crée une fonction de vote en php qui en échange donne des point boutiques ?
je cherche mais je trouve rien

EN

Hello,

I wonder if someone could give me a hand to create a voting function in php which in exchange gives shops the point?
I try but I find nothing
Old 11/09/2013, 02:56   #2

Received Thanks: 2,458
Really mate it just boils down to how willing are you to do it, how well do you understand sql servers in general, how well do you understand SQLSRV api (as the MSSQL api has long since been dropped)

You will have to create a database table that associates vote information against accounts, you will then need to create an html form lets call him "vote.html" where a user will visit and based on some php coding buttons will be available with timers/not etc..etc.. (most people code their voting systems to match vote site timers -- usually 12 hr)

This page will allow them to click a button which will redirect the user to the voting site (to my knowledge there is only a couple vote sites which offer call backs which confirm the users successful vote) You can then use some mock rules or java to make it seem like the user is actually forced to vote (but unless you program an actual program you can not be sure at all -- unless using one of the afore mentioned vote sites)

You will also need a verification functions to make sure the user isn't sitting there pressing the button over and over again or using scripts out of order. It is a lot more work than just slapping one together (I know because I've personally wrote three different vote systems from the ground up)

I can offer you some tips and hints but my full services are not free, I will build you vote system for a price. You can see my specialties in my signature.
Old 11/09/2013, 03:54   #3

Bonjour est merci de me répondre mais je ne sais pas du tout faire :'(

hello thank you to answer me but I do not know: '(