Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Setting up the registration file

Discussion on Setting up the registration file within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Setting up the registration file

Ok few things im having trouble with ... my domain is purchased through someone other than my Dedicated Server Provider now i am trying to configure a registration file with the NCarbon form but i cant seem to get it to work can someone guide me through the process or post somethings that could possibly help this is as far as i got while setting it up as an IIS on my dedicated but maybe you can tell me whats wrong go here and you can actually see the form ..... 199.192.76.122

Second thing is after that is working fine how would i go about adding it to my alternative site thats actually a Domain Name and not an IP ......
Old 08/02/2012, 14:50   #2

elite*gold: 52
Hi,
This topic explain how to set up registration page on your server:
It's the same thing with NCarbon registration form, you just need to edit the variables values.

To link an external domain with your server you will need to change parameters of the Nameserver in the control panel of your domain name holder (ex: ns1.***.com, ns2.***.com)

Good luck.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Could not Load ThreeWayWar Setting file
03/16/2018 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
So moinsen Community! Ich habe folgendes Problem: Beim Serverstart: Could not Load ThreeWayWar Setting file Ich habe nun jegliche Threads in der Sufu abgeklappert geschätzte 20 die ebenfalls dieses Problem hatten und wirklich in keinem dieser thread hab ich eine Lösung gefunden die mir geholfen hat. Habe nun die Verknüpfungen neu erstellt. (Sollten nach neuem erstellen einwandfrei funktionieren.) Habe überprüft ob alle Dateien vorhanden sind.
[Frage]Could not Load ThreeWayWar Setting file
05/06/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Jau hatten Server auf Hamachi mit Daroo Files und alles hat geklappt, dann haben wir die auf den Root gezogen, alles installiert uswusw. aber dann kann er nicht hochfahren, da in der Console dieser Fehler kommt: Could not Load ThreeWayWar Setting file Syserr Channel1: SYSERR: May 5 18:32:48 :: LoadSetting: Do not open file (locale/germany/forkedmapindex.txt) Syserr Auth: SYSERR: May 5 18:32:48 :: LoadSetting: Do not open file (locale/germany/forkedmapindex.txt) SYSERR: May 5...
[Help] Setting up PhP for a registration page
05/01/2012 - Main - 1 Replies
Hello. I'm wondering how I can setup the requirements for a PhP website page, connecting to mssql. It would be nice if anyone could link me a detailed tutorial or would explain me it. I google'd, but it came up with tutorials I didn't quite understand. Maybe I'm googling wrong? Thanks in advance. (If this is in a wrong section, please move, don't remove.)
[Share]Setting up registration page.
01/04/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 16 Replies
I know many people can't set up the page correctly so I'll make a guide for it. Also most of the reg page is in English. I used XAMPlite to run it... Place the reg folder inside your httdocs folder. Configure your config.php file inside the reg folder. Set up a file DSN link Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Data Sources -> User DSN -> name: account descripcion: account server: local -> check "Using SQL password" and enter your password below -> then change default database...