Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for some help

Discussion on Looking for some help within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Looking for some help

Hello,

i tried allot to make private server idk why it always fails, it kept failing in the last i decided to start again everything by a system restored but failed, so i removed every SQL file from my pc manually XD and when i tried again the installer just stops...

i finally gave up and wonna ask you if you can help me with guiding me to a good private server i can join and use chat commends for lvling up for example
or a private server with all buffs and toooo many exp rate and drops and u know etc etc but rly i need to try chat commends
but if its not possible to get a server like that just im looking for a server which i can easy make account -_- not by hamashi-t

the rappelz version i have is 7.3 US this is the last solution i could think about so all my hope btween ur hands now

Thanks for reading at least XD waiting ur answer =D