Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

From the Beyond Rappelz 7.3

Discussion on From the Beyond Rappelz 7.3 within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
From the Beyond Rappelz 7.3

Hello, my name is James, i am back from iraq (was gone for 1 yr in Iraq and 1 in Korea) im back from my military tour, and im going to jump back into Rappelz, me and my team are working on a server, and should be opened the next few days. I would like you guys to join our forums, see our rates, look at info on our server, and post suggestions.

This server will be the first player driven server, as most the servers ive seen barely seem to listen to playerfeedback, so i plan to change that aspect here.

Server info/features/shop info, and all other info on the server is posted on our forums, here is our rates, we will post more info here, when our plans have been finalized, we are giving players/devs/gms until release to make suggestions and changes

Server rates
Exp 260x
Drop 90x
Lak 10x
Coins 100x (so about 500k or so per mob on veiled) always drop
Taming by Tiers
100% T1
100% T2
100% T3
13% T4
10% T5
4% T6

Taming rates will be discussed by players/gms/devs before the release day which should be between 1-4 days time
Join our forums

or msg me on msn, at

BackLink added
Old 05/04/2012, 19:31   #2

Gl on your server, ill be sure to post suggestions and try it when its our, hope your server will not become a enemy of mine and vice versa
Old 05/04/2012, 19:33   #3

thank you, forums are ready for suggestions, we are working hard on having our server ready for this week

bump added more info
Old 05/04/2012, 20:38   #4

"This server will be the first player driven server"

lol
Old 05/04/2012, 20:53   #5

it is, darkness fight doesnt take most suggestions and ignores players
rappelz infinite, does same thing
adrodemia same thing
no other 7.3 server listens to its users, please find me one that does
Old 05/04/2012, 20:57   #6

Received Thanks: 3,458
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeyondRappelz View Post
adrodemia same thing
*cough*

First of all try to get a 7.3 server completely fixed, and then you can think about custom content.

I think iSmoke & Gavsta did the same, but I'm not sure.
Old 05/04/2012, 21:01   #7

look im not here to flame, or fight or whatever, im here to run a server for people to enjoy and have fun, it will be open in the next day or so, i have 3 good devs, and alot of friends who know how to work on the server so please if you wanna go off topic, create a new topic

xijezu, how do you know if i got my server fixed or not? what bugs i got? which ones i fixed do you? how do you know what i do and don't got?
and where did i say custom content, im mainly worried about official first, only custom changes will be shops/changes to spawns/ boss maps and such. xijezu, this topic is about geting people to join my forum and post suggests, and help get the server finished and setup with some playerfeedback, so post offtopic else where
Old 05/04/2012, 21:31   #8

Quote:
adrodemia same thing
Equation server does
Old 05/04/2012, 21:54   #9

never heard of equation

so its possible i was wrong
Old 05/05/2012, 00:55   #10

how to register ?
Old 05/05/2012, 01:02   #11

Received Thanks: 2,458
Ha ha, I would like to see a single server that handles bug reports faster than Andromeda. I'm rather obsessive once I get a report about a bug. BTW Andromeda is the successor to Phoenix which was and still is the oldest rappelz private server. We agree'd deeply with your ideal of "Player driven" it's worked well for us but beware it will become super annoying at time Good luck mate.
Old 05/05/2012, 07:31   #12

Quote:
look im not here to flame, or fight or whatever, im here to run a server for people to enjoy and have fun, it will be open in the next day or so, i have 3 good devs, and alot of friends who know how to work on the server so please if you wanna go off topic, create a new topic

xijezu, how do you know if i got my server fixed or not? what bugs i got? which ones i fixed do you? how do you know what i do and don't got?
and where did i say custom content, im mainly worried about official first, only custom changes will be shops/changes to spawns/ boss maps and such. xijezu, this topic is about geting people to join my forum and post suggests, and help get the server finished and setup with some playerfeedback, so post offtopic else where
1. saying basically "other servers are **** they don't listen to their players"
2. how do YOU know how they handle bug reports or player feedback?

not the best way to start by causing troubles and making claims
Old 05/05/2012, 12:51   #13

i didnt say other servers are ****
and i never spoke about bug reports thank you very much, so stop trying to add words that werent said, and ive played these other servers for a while, and had alot of friends who did, and feedback was ignored
so ismoke/kazi, your argument about bug reports, bug reports werent meantioned

kaizo ive asked you not to come on here trying to flame/spam and trying to change what i say to disrespect and bash other servers, when clearly i havent, so ill have your post removed again, please do not post on this topic again and waste my time

and i havent caused trouble or making claims, im speaking what ive seen, your the idiot who is twisting peoples words, ive requested all your posts removed everytime you post in my thread, and ive requested from head admin a temp mute for spaming and trying to cause issues
Old 05/05/2012, 14:15   #14

Quote:
and i havent caused trouble or making claims, im speaking what ive seen, your the idiot who is twisting peoples words, ive requested all your posts removed everytime you post in my thread, and ive requested from head admin a temp mute for spaming and trying to cause issues
and you say im the one who's flaming? check above, do you see me flaming?
and btw, on what server have you been playing? as far as i know redemptions longest run on fixing a bug/error was 5 days... I can't say the same for other servers since haven't played them for long enough to notice, but im sure xij and gavsta are doing their parts.

and the bit about not listening to the peeps? andromeda has added to shops items requested by players and done modifications based on the vote of many players, not just some idiotic individual who comes shouting "we want all buffs, we watn 500x exp"

so to end it..
you want me muted? GL chump, can't take facts?
you want player driven server? GL changing buffs and rates every 20mins
you requested my post's to be removed cus of what? afraid people will actually see what you really did?

Edit: since you prolly gona start trolling again.. Bug reports = something ingame not working like it's supposed to. usually found by players and forwarded to Dev's/GM's... therefore bug reports are kinda like player feedback...

edit2: point me to the post where you allegedly asked me to not come and flame this topic, and post removed again? nope, im still seeing all my post's here

have a good day
Old 05/05/2012, 18:07   #15

omg dude, you keep talking about bug/error fix, I HAVENT SPOKE ABOUT BUG FIXIN YET WHEN IN MY POST DOES IT SAY IM TALKING ABOUT BUGS BEING FIXED IT DOESNT are you too ******* stupid to read

bug reports are NOTHING like playerfeedback, and requests
Closed Thread