Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz > Rappelz Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

guys , i cant login to my server help please !

Discussion on guys , i cant login to my server help please ! within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post guys , i cant login to my server help please !

hey guys please some one help me , I cant login to my server (look at the pictures) I have removed all information to make the opt clean for the new steps :

Old 03/24/2012, 00:38   #2

Received Thanks: 3,458
db.-Values always at 127.0.0.1.
Auth-Server IP's always at 127.0.0.1.
The only IP which has to get Hamachi is io.ip.adress (or similar).
Old 03/24/2012, 19:40   #3

The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,860
/moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Warrock Pvp Server Complete Succesfully Game Login But Login Map Error :S
02/22/2011 - WarRock - 7 Replies
Hi friends succesfully warrock pvp server and game login ıd pw succesfully server list WREMU Create room friedns came friends ready game start do not be eniting please help :(
Hot ice Down oder login Server down!!Wenn ja sagt wolfi bescheid dass login down ist
01/01/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hallo kann jmnd bescheid sagen bitte
Can you guys login too?
12/28/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
I've been trying to login for 7 hours on aege.. I restarted my sro client twice. I really cant login with the new system, anyone else has this problem too? It keeps getting stuck at ..Requesting user confirmation.. and like every 25 seconds it presses 'enter' again 'Waiting period will be based on time line.' <-- What do they mean with this? :confused: Im booooooooooooooooooored + tired :c
For the Guys who get Login id pw failed
05/18/2007 - Silkroad Online - 43 Replies
After you guys extract Softmod2_1.96 to your silkroad program files..and you also done the install isrobot 1.62... you double click the hand icon on ur xxx file or desktop you start it and you get invalid id pw ? then you must go to ur program file silkroad and delete the sm.dll this is wrong ... OH SHIT BOT LOGIN FAILURE!! i din't delete the sm.dll...i start the ISROBot i get this Login Failed,Please check your user name and password!! >:o