Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New problem Guild

Discussion on New problem Guild within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New problem Guild

Good evening, I successfully install the guilds, but the icon not appear beside the name of the guild at the top of the character, why?

Old 02/23/2012, 14:36   #2

Cause the either the gameserver is broken or the database is missing procedures. As far as I know no non-Emu pServer got working guild/guildicons above characters.
Old 02/23/2012, 14:53   #3

Ok, I must get the icons to operate

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem Guild
02/22/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 13 Replies
Good evening, I have a problem with the guild file, it works locally but not when it's online. Why? http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/588877bugguild. png thanks
guild problem
12/18/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
the problem is the maximum level of guild exp 0. How to make donations?
Guild War Problem
05/29/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Servas, also ich habe folgendes Problem: Ich will den GGW bzw. halt den Guild Siege machen und ich kann mich anmelden und so, das ist alles kein problem, ich komme bis zu dem Punkt wo man in die GW Arena geblinkt wird und dann noch ein paar minuten auf den Anfang warten muss. nach dieser Zeit werde ich in den Kampfteil geportet und dann laufen 10 sek ab und der GW ist vorbei. Somit geht mir der Teil der Kampfzeit ab. Ich vermute es liegt daran, das bei den Files keine Guild Combat dabei...
problem with guild
07/18/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
I had problem with creating guild emblem so i checked tables, there wasnt guild ranks so i writed all masterscodes again but if i go in game and try to make a guild it says fail to create a guild! Some1 have any idea what may be a problem?