Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Max Rupee Amount

Discussion on Max Rupee Amount within the Rappelz Private Server forum part of the Rappelz category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Max Rupee Amount

Anyway of changing the max rupee amount I can carry? Only lets a max of 10 bil
Old 10/25/2011, 09:43   #2

I think the server can't handle much more. There is a problem with high exp settings too
Old 10/25/2011, 12:40   #3

Iirc, the rupee cap is hard coded into the gameserver. Why would you need to change it? 10B is a lot. Just change the quantity limit for items to an unsigned integer and bam, you have double the amount of rupees available for warehouses.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT rupee on Unicorn PVE for rupee/pets in fenrir US
09/03/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 1 Replies
:mofo:
Rupee Buying?
01/28/2011 - Rappelz - 2 Replies
Whats a good site to buy rupees from.
Buying Rupee
02/21/2010 - Rappelz Trading - 8 Replies
Wow if you wanna scam go other post and listed scammers are Perfidas so watch out me and addelyn got scammed , as the title says... i buying rupee Server : Fenrir.. <-- Read please.. don't tell me You're From Naga server and you wanna make a deal with me.. 200mil = 2.1k gpots 400mil = 4.2k gpots These are the offers. Give me the Rupee 1st so I pass you the gpots.. I can't trust anyone since i got scammed by some kids or you and me can get Doom as our middle man...
Rupee sellers
10/25/2009 - Rappelz - 22 Replies
Hi ich wollte letzte zeit mal ausprobieren ein paar rupee seller abzuziehen, leider finde ich bei google nicht viele rupee seller seiten, wenn jemand ein paar rupee seller seiten kennt schreibt sie doch bitte rein. English: i wanted to rip some rupee sellers last time but i didnt find enough sites on google please post the rupee seller sites that you know Im searching ALL rupee seller sites no matter what language Die sprache der seiten ist egal
Rupee Seller
07/31/2008 - Rappelz - 0 Replies
Hi, ich wollte mal fragen welche zuverlässigen Rupeeseller Ihr kennt, ich freue mich über jeden post. Schreibt eure persönlichen Erfahrungen, wer euch abgezogen hat, wer hat verpätet übergeben, wer ist professionell und welcher Rupeeseller bietet guten support und gute Kontakmöglichkeiten. Auch negative Erfahrungen bitte posten. Danke im Vorraus ps: Biete für einen getamten Hawk auf Horus 180 euro, wenn ihr interressiert seid schreibt mir eine mail [email protected]